F & J SMALL ENGINE REPAIR

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2010

Retail Salesof New Equipment and Parts Service of moost major brands...

Odd Job Experts

3  REVIEWS
Odd Job Experts

Hire a professional handyman at Santana's Odd Job Experts and put your mind at ease. We provide services that are not only efficient but also cost effective. You will be greeted by a friendly face who will provide the highest level of service where no job is too small. Don't see your service listed? No problem! Give us a call or email and we can get you a free estimate! -List of Services- Landscaping: Lawn maintenance, Mulching, Reseeding, Outdoor lighting, Weed removal, Planting flowers, bushes and trees, Hedge and tree trimming Power Washing: Exterior of the home, Driveways, Decks, Porches, Fences, Deck Furniture Minor Drywall Repair: Repair of drywall inside your home, including cracks, chips, and holes in your house Gutter Cleaning: Cleaning out the leaves and debris that are clogging your gutters, Removal of the waste, Flushing the entire system Painting & Staining: Interior and Exterior painting and staining, from outdoor furniture to full room renovations Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning: HVAC maintenance & cleanings, HVAC filter replacements, Thermostat programming & installation Furniture Assembly: Bed Frames, Bookcases, Cabinets, Entertainment Centers, Fences, Sofas, Tables & Chairs Wall Mounting: TV wall-mounting, Picture & Painting hanging, Storage Racks, Shelving, Signs Fence & Deck Repairs: Fence installation and repair, Deck repairs Minor Remodeling: Flooring, tiling, interior & exterior upgrades

03/04/2019

Received an estimate to which I agreed; when I picked it up he charged me $100 more than estimate, and did not apply my my deposit as agreed to in the contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small engine repair.

07/12/2017

Well. Assisted me carrying in/out and stayed late to resharpen an extra blade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great work.

04/15/2017

Mower would not start. Carburator problem. They took care of it. Works great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a small lawn mower

03/31/2017

Outstanding service! Have been taking my equipment here for several years. The quality of workmanship, turn around time, and prices are excellent. Would recommend for an Angie's service award. And a free extra service--they cleaned my mower and it looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toro lawn mower tune-up and blade replacement

02/05/2016

I have been taking my lawn mower and snow blower to F&J for several years and have reviewed them previously on Angie's List.  I thought it appropriate to submit an updated review since I have always been satisfied with their services and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed end of year service and replaced blade on my Toro lawn mower.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Service most makes of lawn equipment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available