English Country Gardens

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2007

English Country Gardens is a Landscape Construction and Planting Company and Bulk Materials Retail garden Center serving Northern Virginia since 1985. We offer Landscape Consultations/Designs and Estimates at your home. We install, patios, walks, walls, pergolas, fireplaces, fire pits, water features and planted beds. Our primary goal in every project is to create not just a landscape, but a garden--a special place for you and your family that has all your favorite elements, for all seasons and for years to come....

Weed Man Fairfax-Manassas

Weed Man Lawn Care Fairfax-Manassas, VA is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and surface insect with grub control services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication. Additional contact name - Christine Musselman. Additional DBA - Weed Man.

04/22/2017

It's the best one in the neighborhood. Pete and his workers were outstanding. I can't say enough great things about this service and business. I definitely would hire them again and recommend them to everyone. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a stone patio, walkway, stairs and seating wall constructed in our backyard.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

04/02/2015

I've been purchasing from English Country Gardens since it opened and I have never been disappointed.  They are easy to work with and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered 8 CY of mulch

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

01/12/2015

They were stable and reliable. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping was done by English Country Garden.

12/11/2014

Our experience with them went very well. They were great. She came out and took a photo and gave me an estimate. Her design turned out really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She provided me with a landscape design and recommendations for plants, retaining walls and other advice.

12/07/2014

Great. Two other bidders did not bother to submit an estimate, and an additional bidder came in with an estimate greater than our budget. I'll note here that the sidewalk is quite long, wide enough for a walker, and curves around the house. The stone is beautiful. English Country Gardens will be doing additional work on our yard in the spring, and more as budgetary constraints allow. We paid the e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed an incremental plan to work within our budget. During this phase:  relocated bushes, removed overgrowth, broke up and removed the old concrete sidewalk, relocated and enlarged the path and added a new stone sidewalk along the front of the house with an oval turnaround in front of the steps. Added outdoor lighting in the front of the house and along the driveway. Cleaned up a pathway going to the other side of the house in anticipation of future progress in the design plan.

CATEGORY landscaping

LANDSCAPING- Consultations,Designs and Proposals. installation & construction of patios, walks, walls, fire pits, fireplaces, outdoor kitchens, water features, fences, decks and planting beds, GARDEN CENTER - Bulk Mulch, Topsoil, Compost, Gravels and stone.