E T General Contractor INC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160531

113 Colfax Dr.

Manassas, VA 20111

**Please call or text us at (703) 906-9735 **E T General Contractor INC was formed to provide general contracting services in the commercial and residential industry. E T General Contractor INC is insured on the state of virginia ,our empolyees are trained individuals who are responsible and produce quality workmanship, in our 14 years of experience we' ve completed our jobs in a timely and professional manner. here at E T General Contractor INC I conduct weekly meetings to cover issues relating to job and personal safety, we practice open communication and team work with management and field personnel allowing growth and successs. I would sincerly appreciate an opportunity to work with you on any of your projects....

lawn care (334)lawn & landscaping (131)tree service (97)mulch delivering (57)hardscaping (40)lawn treatment (39)hauling (36)drain pipe installation (19)leaf removal (19)masonry (16)fencing (9)

12/21/2020

Julio and his team did a phenomenal job brining my backyard dream come true. He was able to correct a substandard and incomplete job done by a previous contractor. He is very communicative and has a creative eye. I had a front yard retaining wall, large patio, fire pit patio, outdoor kitchen and walkway installed. It turned out more beautifully than I could imagine. I can't wait to use it next sea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape design and installation

CATEGORY fences,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

Photo for E T General Contractor INC - 113 Colfax Dr., Manassas, VA - 39098081

Thank you very much . Keep me in mind for all your future projects . I specialize in all outdoor and now indoor projects .

12/20/2020

More than landscaping; this company does it all. Julio and his team built beautiful hardcapes, created an outdoor paradises, and was there to help out when my basement suddenly flooded. ET Landscaping did truly excellent work quickly and for a fair price. I am endlessly impressed with Julio's ability, professionalism, and dedication to doing any job right thr first time. He is communicative and ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, design, hardscaping, general contracting

CATEGORY house cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it . Keep me in mind for all your indoor and outdoor projects .

09/17/2020

back yard fine grade, level area for playground, rerouting/trenching downspout extensions/seeding/aeration

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to take a moment and say that Julio was an extreme pleasure to work with. Initially agreed to the work in July but weather delayed the work by 2 months but we were in constant communication. He was flexible with his availability and he and his team completed the project this week on time and as discussed. Julio addressed all concerns and his price for work performed was reasonable and we are happy with the results. He is experienced in his profession and remained on site throughout the project. Looking forward to using our new backyard come next season. In addition Julio, used top notch blue tag seed, no corners cut. Highly recommend.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you very much . I am here for all your landscape and hardscape needs , tree work, drainage, grading lot clearing etc. I really appreciate it .

09/03/2020

Julio and team went above and beyond what they agreed to do. We brought E T Landscaping in with a wide scope of services to include tree removal and stump grinding, weeding, mulching, aerating, and seeding work as well as putting down some gravel. Upon completion of the work, Julio advised that in order to do it properly, he would need to do some additional work that wasn't originally in scope, bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, mulching, gravel, grading, tree removal, stump grinding, aeration, and seeding

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

It was a pleasure to work with you, thank you very much . Keep me in mind for all your landscape and hardscape needs, tree work, drainage, retaining walls, patios , grading and all your outdoor projects . I really appreciate it.

07/23/2020

My recently-purchased townhome in Reston backs to woods and the unfenced backyard was a *mess* with overgrown weeds & bushes, rampant poison ivy, and many fallen trees. My husband and I wanted to transform it into an area where our dog could roam free and we could make use of the space too. First step was to clear everything out, and then we planned to install a fence. I initially called ET Landsc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing overgrown wooded backyard, install french drain, lay sod & mulch, build fence

CATEGORY fences,lawn service,mulch,tree service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/29/2020

Julio is bad at communication and didn't show up at the designated time. These are red flags I wouldn't recommend this contractor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contractor didn't show up at the designated time.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

Hi thank you very much for your review. There’s all kinds of people out there, and I can tell you’re special. I showed up to the address. You sent in your request at 10:20 AM because our appointment was at 11:00 AM. This is for all the people who will read my response: it’s a new house, new lot, with no address. I started calling this gentleman as soon as I arrived to the area to make sure I was i...

06/25/2020

Julio and team did an amazing job. From the beginning Julio too the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions. I’m extremely satisfied and will definitely hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio landscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,tree service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you very much for your trust and business it was a pleasure to work with you. Keep me in mind for all your future projects.

06/13/2020

Excellent service, price, and quality! My extended family and I have used ET Landscaping for several outdoor projects and are always extremely pleased with the results. ET Landscaping is the only company I want working on my outdoor spaces.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Installation, Tree Service, and Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,masonry,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Thank you very much for your trust and support. I really love helping my clients. I have clients who has been with my company for 21 years and makes me happy that I am still here for them . Thank you very much it’s a pleasure to work for you .

06/12/2020

Amazing work! Julio and his team are super professional and great at what they do. They did so many jobs for us in just a few days. 100% recommended! Will continue to work with ET Landscaping!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio/Tree Pruning/Bush planting & much more

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Photo for E T General Contractor INC - 113 Colfax Dr., Manassas, VA - 38637990

Thank you very much. Just keep us in mind for all your future projects.

03/11/2020

The work quality is amazing. Julio and his team were extremely professional, prompt and did excellent work very quickly. Julio gave me regular updates and cleared all work with me prior to starting. He was extremely knowledgeable about what plants and shrubs would work best for my needs and I could not be happier with the final product. Julio was very competitive with his bid, and made sure there ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Clean-up and Landscaping

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,tree service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your trust and support. Please keep us in mind for al your landscape, hardscape needs, tree work or any outdoor project. Have a great day .

Mowing, Patios, Retaining Walls, Walk Ways, Tree work, Stomp Removal, Mulching, Landscape design, Grading, Seed and Straw, Drainage Pipe Installation, Bobcat Services,Lot Clearing, New Sod Installation, roofing, drywall, painting, window installation, Carpet installation, Hardwood floors . We perform all outdoor and Indoor projects . Lets us be the first call for all your future projects.