Design Scapes Unlimited

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2011

We take pride in our customers, we do not use subcontractors, & we do not charge service fees or trip charges ...

Landkraft Landscape, LLC

A landscaping company specializing in design and construction of patio gardens for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment. Owner oversees all design work and construction. Company employs three full time staff. Sevices include hardscape construction (ICPI certified), planting, landscape lighting, and seasonal maintenance. Payment terms vary, but generally 40% deposit required with balance due upon completion. Offering winter discounts.

06/16/2014

Perfect. Front and side of our home looks awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape.

CATEGORY landscaper

02/02/2012

It was a quick process , and I would gladly recommend his services to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Darryl  came out to my home within one day of our conversation and completed a rather labor intensive clean up of my front and side yards. He removed a few truck loads of pavers and pond stones then cleaned out the area, planted shrubs, and  laid mulch.  I received a number of compliments from my neighbors. He turned an area that was an absolute nightmare to deal with into a yard with curb appeal.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Hardscapes, Aeration, Lime Fert Overseeding, Thatching, Mulching, Planting, Edging, Flowerbeds, Trimming, Ivy Removal, Pruning, Bamboo Removal, Retaining Walls, Grading Yards, Road Repairs, Tree Removal

15% Military, Fire, Rescue, Police