Brennan's Landscaping

Angie's List since April 2016

N/A
Orellana Lawn & Landscaping

Orellana Lawn & Landscaping is a company with over 25 years of experience. Our team provides high-quality service for customers. We will enhance and We treat customers lawn as if it was our own. We respect and value every customer. We offer any outdoor services as of Lawn, landscaping, hardscaping, & Tree assistance. Orellana Lawn and Landscaping will provide you excellent service!

07/24/2017

Lawn itself went great, weed whacking around yard was sporadic if we mentioned it they did it right away if we were not there it did not always happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

CATEGORY landscaping

04/09/2016

Tom and his crew do a terrific job. He is courteous and unassuming, providing punctual service with an eye to detail. Most recently -- before receiving weekend guests from the UK -- he carefully hand-mulched around spring flower emerging from the ground and did a terrific job edging the lawn and trimming shrubs. I cannot recommend Brennan's Landscaping more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Tom for my regular lawn service and I've used his services for seeding as well as mulching and drainage consults.

CATEGORY landscaping