Atlantic Sun Control, Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

8621 Quarry Rd

Manassas, VA 20110

Atlantic Sun Control was started 25 years ago by Chris Baccus and Brian Looney. Two motivated, hard working guys with an ideal of going above and beyond . Our award winning team has now grown to be one of the largest window film installers in the nation. The relationships we've created over the years have been long lasting, and rewarding. Our buying power allows us to provide customers with excellent pricing on the industries longest lasting, ultra high quality films. Atlantic Sun Control has been chosen to install some of the area’s most prestigious projects including The Kennedy Center, Dulles Airport, The World Bank, FedEx Stadium, Woodlawn and Oatlands Plantations, and many of the area’s most prestigious homes. We are a fully licensed Class A Contractor. We offer Free Estimates for all of our customers. Mention Angie's List for a special discount of 10% off our already low prices....

window tinting (57)window tinting or film (6)blinds and curtain (1)

12/05/2019

A small job: we had the living room bay window tinted. I'm very pleased with the result and with the professionalism of the installer, salesperson, and office personnel. A very positive experience ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinting Living Room Bay Window

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

01/28/2018

Fast service with professional installation team at a fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed solar screen on windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

01/28/2018

Excellent service, on time, good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed solar film

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2017

09/15/2017

Installers were very careful protecting flooring and furniture. Punctual and left the work areas clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tint on entire first floor and large windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

09/13/2017

Easy process from start to finish. Great crew who was punctional, professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinting of all windows in home

07/20/2017

Very well. The technical was prompt and he installed the film precisely. The entire process took about 90 minutes and we are experiencing less heat inside as a result of the film. One unexpected benefit is that the view from the inside of my is actually clearer and cleaner than before the film was installed. I am already planning to have more windows done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light filtering film was installed on my living and dining room windows to decrease heat and to lessen fading of my furniture and hardwood floors from the sunlight coming through these windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

05/01/2017

The team that performed the work were excellent. They took great care to protect my wood floors and were very neat. I decided to do more windows and I'm using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put sun shield on my second floor windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

10/11/2016

I've had a very good experience with them. They were very good and they were fast. They cleaned up and it was great. I have no problems with them whatsoever. They showed up on time. I've recommended them to other people in my neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do window film. I used them last year and I also used them when we first moved in about 3 years ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2013

07/24/2015

very reasonable--suggested me to bring the window to the shop to save on cost of sending workers to my home.  thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window tint for one window

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2015

07/11/2015

From start to finish this relatively small but important project went very well.   I would not hesitate to recommend Atlantic Sun Control to anyone needing window tinting to reduce heat or glare in a home.  They're extremely easy to work with, very knowledgeable, highly professional, and very affordable relative to the competition.  They do not try to steer you to their most expensive products and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Atlantic Sun Control installed window film in two skylights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2015

Residential & Commercial Window Film Installations, Professionally Installed by True Craftsmen, Protects Furnishings from Sun Damage, Reduces Energy Consumption, Fights Harsh Glare, Secures Glass against Break ins, Create Privacy. Only the best films from Vista, Llumar, Huper Optik, 3M, and Suntek.