Apollo Investigations, Inc.

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since December 2011

Youlen Detective Agency, LLC is a licensed and insured Virginia based private investigative corporation headquartered in Northern Virginia, conveniently located next to our nation’s capital Washington D.C. We employ people from all backgrounds to include law enforcement, security, computer forensic, and surveillance experts. We have experience conducting a wide range of investigative services to include criminal investigations, background investigations, forensic services, workman’s compensation claims, surveillance details, civil and matrimonial investigations as well. At the Youlen Detective Agency, LLC our goal is to provide you with confidential, expedient, and professional service of the highest caliber. Many other private investigation companies have higher overhead costs, sub contract out your business, and overall lack the in depth investigative skills and experience it takes to provide the customer with 100% satisfaction and peace of mind when it is needed most. You can be rest assured that your business will be handled by competent, honest, and experienced professionals....

K Griff Investigations, Inc.

Largest female owned, full-service investigative agency in the State of Texas. We work all over Texas and the US. Please feel to call with any questions.

Award 2019

10/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PI services, amazing!

05/30/2014

He was absolutely fabulous. He was incredibly nice, and he offered lots of great advice. It turned out that we didn't need him to complete the job, luckily. He was nice enough to not charge us for the partial work that he had already done! I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to do some investigative research.

01/01/2014

Mike is very professional and courteous to deal with. He responded to my initial call very quickly. He gave me some practical and useful tips on how to deal with my situation. Mike was always responsive to my emails and questions. His rates are reasonable. I highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided me with assistance in dealing with harassment from a resident in my development.

CATEGORY private investigators

Surveillance, missing persons, asset and liability search, matrimonial, computer forensics, workplace violence, background investigations, criminal investigations, civil issues, family law.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal Available