Altavista Landscaping, LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2011

Altavista Landscaping is committed to servicing our clients in the most professional and responsible manner. Combining high quality products, attention to detail, and personalized service we strive to create a pleasant and propitious experience that will satisfy their demands. Our customers obtain great service for a competitive price and together we create their ideal garden. Additional address - 8647 Brigade Ct....

Perpetual Electric

15  REVIEWS
Perpetual Electric

Perpetual Electric offers a wide range of premium electric services at an affordable price in Maryland and Virginia.

03/27/2014

They always take care of my lawn really well. They are already here for my development and doing all the common areas and when they do all that, they do my lawn too. It is just more convenient for me to know that whatever my home owner association is using, that company is also doing my lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Altavista Landscaping, LLC; they are the landscaping company that my development uses and I'm really satisfied with them. They do the mowing, the fertilizing and all of that for my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/02/2012

I started using AltaVista because they were the company that our HOA uses for maintaining all the common areas in our development. They did not elicit any business from the residents with flyers or anything. I had to call the HOA office to find out who our landscaping company was. Once I talked to Rafael, and he recognized my property, we came to an agreement on price for the entire year. My lawn ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow, trim, fertilize and condition all grass areas in the front of my townhouse, a corner unit. The service to my property would include any that were being done for the HOA at that time. This contract was for the entire year of 2011.

CATEGORY lawn service

Altavista Landscaping provides complete landscape installation and maintenance services, and snow removal for both residential and commercial clients in the Washington Metropolitan area. We work closely with homeowners, homeowner associations, property managers, developers, general contractors, and building owners in addressing their landscape needs and meeting their goals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard