All-Star Duct Cleaning

A 347 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2010

P.O. Box 2456

Manassas, VA 20108

All-Star Duct Cleaning will provide you with quality service from start to finish. Our trained staff will do a walk-thru inspection prior to starting the job. At All-Star Duct Cleaning, our technicians are Certified Mold Remediators and also Inspectors with a NADCA certification. All-Star Duct Cleaning, Inc. has won 7X's Super Service Awards with Angie's List for our excellent service in air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and mold. We only use Hepa Filtrated air duct cleaning equipment not roto brush. Our equipment removes 99% of debris in the air duct system. And its certified by the EPA. We only use mold remediation products registered with the EPA, not harmful chemicals....

air duct cleaning (318)dryer vent cleaning (109)mold removal (28)hvac repair (25)house cleaning (4)animal removal (4)gutter cleaning (1)drywall repair (1)video transfer (1)snow removal (1)
C

01/21/2020

We signed up for a forced hot air duct cleaning job for a fixed “bargain” price of $375. Russell and David (nice guys) showed up right on time and cleaned the air ducts. We were then informed that during the work a significant amount of mold had been found in our air duct system. This was documented by several photos on Russell’s smart phone. Russell thought the conditions found amounted to about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Forced hot air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Thank you for the review. Unfortunately there are a lot of scamming air duct cleaning companies out there on the market. They tell customers they have mold and then try to charge an outrageous price. That's why all of our technicians are certified in ventilation maintenance and licensed mold inspectors. These technicians have been to school and received certifications. Before we clean any air duct...

11/08/2019

It was completed. How well it was done, remains to be seen. Thank goodness I was home, but the crew showed up 6 hours early, which fortunately worked out. The crew was very professional and nice, and explained things. Why I say it remains to be seen how well they did is because I know the ducts have not been cleaned in years; shame on me and the previous owners. However, when I was the amount of d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Air Ducts Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for leaving the review.

12/13/2016

Very tight space to work in; but the crew did an amazing job. So professional. Have already recommended them to friends and neighbors. Russell, the owner, his crew Dave and Marcel were on time, professional and experts in their field.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

Thank you for the review.

11/19/2016

The service was fine. The best part of my experience with them was they showed up when they said they would show up and they cleaned the vents like they said they would. The worst part was that they broke a couple of the flops on my outside dryer vents. They did not even mention it. It was just cheap plastic and I had someone come out and replace it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for All-Star Duct Cleaning. They cleaned the ducts and dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2016

10/17/2016

Russell found some mold in our system. After they completed the cleaning they some products to take care of the mold that was found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our ducts cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

Thank you for the feedback!

09/20/2016

Very well they did a great job. RUSSELL was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning and mold remediation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

08/22/2016

The staff was very professional and courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ducts inspection and recommendations for appropriate solutions

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

01/10/2016

They were very professional and took care not to track in any dirt in and out of the house.  After cleaning out  vents, they showed us where we had some mold and rust.  They recommended "mold remediation" which was approx $2,600.  We were unsure whether to do it, but based on fact that we have lived in house for 12 years and the house is 60 years old had it done.  Can't really comment on the quali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned air ducts and dryer vent.  mold remediation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2015

Thank you so much for the review!

01/08/2016

They did the work shortly after the purchase because I sold the house in June. I don't remember being just pleased with their work. The price was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for All-Star Duct Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2014

Thank you for your review!

01/05/2016

Job went well, i was there most of the time. I did have to run out but they were still at it when i returned. Both men were professional and used shoe booties when walking inside the house. I had just bought the house and and was having headaches daily, my face and my sons skin would get itchy from being in the house. The previous owners had cats and allergies are a big deal for myself and son. Du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all ducts in a single level 3800 sq.ft home with 2 furnaces. Original purchase was for $525 for one furnace and dryer duct cleaning. then the second duct they wanted another $450 i think plus the $450 for the coating. I was not willing to pay that and negotiated down. Applied a white coating to a small section in a duct where my humidifier is that had a little bit of mold. Used a fogger house freshener through the ducts. Cleaned the dryer duct out.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2015

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you did not receive your pictures I will look into them and make sure they are sent.

Mold Inspector, Mold Remediation, Flex Duct Replacement, Mold removal, Duct Board Cleaning,Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Animal Removal, Bird Guard Installation, Sanitizer, Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Video Camera inspection, Filter Replacement, Coil Cleaning, Kitchen Fan Exhaust, Bathroom Fan Exhaust, Dryer Vent Replacement, Mold Encapsulation, Mold Clearance Certification.

We do not service the internal hvac system, internal parts of the dryer appliance, electronic air filters or humidifiers.