Air-Right Energy Design Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2005

Air-Right has been serving the heating, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing needs for homes and businesses throughout the Northern Virginia area since 1994. We have built our business and reputation on honesty, integrity and value. Our customers satisfaction is our top priority. We offer the highest quality products, Nate certified technicians and 24 hour emergency service. Your comfort is our concern. Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Yelp!...

Michael & Son Svc Inc

1887  REVIEWS
Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

03/11/2017

Gary and Brandon installed a 50 gallon Marathon Water Heater in our home today. From the moment we shook hands, I knew I had hired the right folks. I installed my last water heater myself in 2003 and knew I was nearing the end of its service life. I would rather replace it on my terms, vice an emergency situation. Gary and Brandon arrived on time and immediately got to work. I watched the entire p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Water Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments! We're delighted that our technicians Brandon & Gary provided the quality service you deserve! They appreciate hearing these compliments as well! We truly are thankful for great customers like yourself! Any recommendations from you will be gladly received! Thank you again for the wonderful compliments! Sincerely ~ Air-Right Energy Design Inc.

06/14/2016

They're the best. We don't trust anybody else to touch our stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're downstairs right now installing my new A/C unit.

06/14/2016

They get As across the board on every account. They're the best. They're associated with our electric company. So, they really are the only people I would ever trust with stuff like this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was just to clean out the grill outside to make it not be inefficient.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much! We certainly enjoy having customers like you! Thank you for always choosing Air-Right Energy! We'll see you in a couple months for your Spring Maintenance!

02/23/2016

The check-up went well. The technician was friendly and knowledgeable. All of our interactions with Air Right to date have been pleasant, professional and timely. I definitely recommend this company to others in need of HVAC services, air conditioning services or heating services. This group takes professionalism seriously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was our fall check up of our newly purchased heating and cooling system. Our technician checked all parts, areas and performance of the system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! We truly appreciate the wonderful review & having your family as our valued customer! Knowing that our technicians continuously provide outstanding customer service makes us very proud. Thank you for sharing! We look forward to many more years as your HVAC service provider.

01/04/2016

We've been using Air-Right for years to annually service our residential HVAC system.  We also used them to replace a failed heat pump and air handler.  Prices are always competitive, service is prompt and professional.  During this last visit they replaced our 13-year-old gas hot water heater, installing an expansion tank and floor pan to bring it up to code.  We will continue to engage with and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you! We appreciated you being such a great customer! We're so glad we were able to get your home comfortable and keep your family happy. We look forward to many more years of service together. Sincerely~ Air-Right Energy Design Inc.

Air- Right provides quality service for customers electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express