ADVAR CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since May 2010

QUALITY CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION ● OWNER SUPERVISED Planning to remodel, add on or make those needed repairs to your home or business? Advar Construction has extensive experience, is committed to excellence and continues to be an outstanding business serving Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. Advar Construction begins with a visit to you by one of the knowledgeable owners. We review your plans and in many cases can suggest cost and energy saving ideas. We can also assist with the planning and design stage as well as product selection. You will receive a free competitive estimate, and if desired a reference list of satisfied customers. Advar has been in business since 1989. The owners have a combined experience level of over 70 years in both residential and commercial construction. Advar Construction is fully licensed and insured, and is EPA Certified for lead safe construction....

MARVEL HOMES LLC

42  REVIEWS
MARVEL HOMES LLC

Marvel Homes, LLC, is built on a Foundation of Integrity and Ingenuity. We are dedicated solely to quality home construction, home renovation, and customer satisfaction. Marvel Homes translates your vision and goals for your home into beautiful, comfortable, and well-constructed spaces. We build your dream.

12/23/2016

Advar usually doesn't do small jobs like ours... but they we met them through our realtor and they agreed to help us out. They did superior work at a reasonable cost. They are very professional (and honestly really nice people) and they helped to keep costs down. I would hire them again for small jobs (if they have time) or large renovations. Very impressed with their work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were selling our house and had some things to fix and wanted to spruce up the house.

CATEGORY remodeling

C

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not use them, they were way too expensive for the work that I wanted done.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/06/2013

I was very pleased with the entire project. Advar helped me with the design, got the permits and did the work from start to finish. Project was completed on time and within my budget. Owner showed up everyday. Any problems were corrected in a timely manner and change orders were handled fairly and without complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
400 square foot family room addition including 2-sided fireplace, 4 skylights and baywindow.  Vinyl siding for entire house.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms

01/07/2013

I thought that Advar's crew did a very good job on my kitchen.  Everybody, including the owner, took pride in the quality of the work that they performed.  There are many other contractors that just want to get in, get out, and pick of the check.  Advar took their time and did it right.  They were also friendly, helpful, easy to work with and performed the job in a timely manner.  Because my kitch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advar Construction installed kitchen cabinets, tile backsplash, appliances, plumbing and lighting fixtures.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/15/2012

The work was not completed on time, but we did keep asking some additional work for them to complete as well, so it was reasonable.  Very happy with the result.  Absolutely beautiful work.  Because we lived in the house during the construction, it got dusty, but they did the best to keep the dust out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very nice people.  Listen t your needs.  Beautiful work.  I had so many compliments from my neighbors.

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Residential and Commercial Additions, Renovations, Remodeling, Kitchens, Baths, Home Theater Rooms, Basements, Decks, Garages, Outdoor Living Areas, Insurance Repair, Commercial Build Outs, Design / Build