Adam Contracting

A153 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2010

7487 Slagle Ln

Manassas, VA, 20111

My name is Justin LeBlanc, and I am the owner and operator of Adam Contracting. Adam Contracting considers customer satisfaction our highest priority, and we make sure that, as a client, you are satisfied not only the affordability but the quality of our work. Adam Contracting is a fully licensed and insured company. Please feel free to contact us anytime for a free estimate!...

Handyman Services (132)Drywall (28)Interior Painting (27)Electrical (27)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (26)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (26)General Remodeling (25)Doors (25)Plumbing (20)Lighting (17)Ceramic Tile (16)Exterior Painting (14)

11/14/2019

After 4+ years in the DC area, Adam Contracting has performed a number of services for us. This last project was a bathroom remodel and tile. Their crew was very professional and we were very pleased with the work. Everything Adam Contracting LLC has done for us has been professionally done and they are great to work with. This remodel was the perfect final touch to our home ahead of the house goi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and tile

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/30/2019

Excellent work! Prompt, responsive to emails and phone calls. Justin went out of his way to finish the work on the agreed date. I’m very happy with the work and quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry room relocated

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, plumbing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/24/2019

Adam Contracting did a great job. communication on new projects are key, and Adam Contracting sent daily emails and talked with us most every day. the result was a project to our satisfaction, done the way we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new bathroom

CATEGORY appliance repair, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/17/2019

We had done previous work with Adam Contracting and were satisfied with their work, so decided to take our business to them again, but were completely disappointed with them this time around. We had an appointment scheduled for Justin to come out for an estimate on 10/16/19 between 5-5:30 pm, but he never showed up - no calls, no texts, no msgs - just simply a no show!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing patio and deck door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

08/28/2019

Everything went great. Justin and his team were very responsive to my needs. Were able to send an electrician out first thing the next morning. Electrician, Santos, was supposed to arrive at 7:00 and he was 10 minutes early so I was very happy. He quickly fixed our problem and handled a few other issues I was having since the minimum price for them to come out was 2 hours' worth of work. Santos wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix outlet wiring, changed out broken outlets, changed out bathroom lights

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

08/04/2019

Working with Justin and Adam Contracting was painless and the quality of work and timely completion of the job is commendable. Communications were great; they were always on time and if there was going to be a delay we were promptly notified. But most importantly is their integrity. There was a room which needed ceiling drywall repair that we had forgotten was part of the original estimate. Severa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add tub and shower to a half bathroom. Drywall repair to walls and ceilings in three rooms and a stairwell

CATEGORY drywall, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

01/18/2019

Very well. All done and good as new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching of dry wall holes

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

12/18/2018

I had two rooms painted, drywall installed under my basement stairs and several light fixtures added/changed. Justin is very professional and the work turned out beautiful. They were able to do the work quickly and were very flexible when I added more work mid-stream. I would definitely use Adam Contracting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, drywall, light fixtures installed

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

12/04/2018

The owner Justin came to my house to give an estimate and he was easy to talk to. He was down to earth and I was able to ask every reasonable and unreasonable question I had. His office manager Jess answered all my questions through email courteously when I had them. The crews were quick, responsive, and careful in my home, especially around my curious dog. I asked for a very elaborate and difficu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to upgrade my kitchen with a new backsplash, recessed lighting, undercabinet lighting, and new paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

11/01/2017

I can not speak to the quality of work, because Justin never showed up for the scheduled initial appointment to discuss the work required. We contacted Justin on a Thursday and arranged to meet for an estimate the following Monday at 6:00 pm. We waited approximately 30 mines after and attempted to contact Justin by both phone and text but received no answer or response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling, running additional electric line to garage, installing a gas fireplace insert

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017