Manakin-Sabot Veterinary Clinic

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

We are a small group of dedicated animal lovers who pride themselves on value-based veterinary care for your family pet. We provide quality care in a relaxed environment....

10/09/2015

07/18/2013

They are caring. They were able to see me very quickly even though I was a new patient. They seem to make it as convenient for me as possible, I am driving home for 30 minutes to go see them, so they are much closer vets. Their prices are better than most of them in the Richmond city area. They were recommended by a friend of mine. They were outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Manakin-Sabot Veterinary Clinic because my dog has an anal gland abscess, I guess what you call palpated varia and got some of the puff out of it. They gave her some antibiotics plus free medicine.

03/28/2013

I don't recall how much the clinic charged for the visit, but the price was reasonable. I will be taking our other two dogs for check-ups in the fall. Our pets like the veterinarian. The doctor is very knowledgeable and has helped us through a crisis with one of our dogs. We like Manakin-Sabot Veterinary Clinic so much that we drive 45 minutes to go back there. They are close to where we used to l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife took one of our dogs to Manakin-Sabot Veterinary Clinic for the spring check-up.

01/25/2013

It was an excellent experience. They got us in on short notice and took a lot of time explaining what the problems were.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my pet to Manakin-Sabot Veterinary Clinic.

03/02/2012

Sue Adkins is the veterinarian that I see there. She is the only veterinarian in Richmond that I would go to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my pet in for care.

CATEGORY veterinarian

wellness care, vaccines, routine heartworm and fecal tests, radiographs, dental cleaning and extractions, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injuries or referral to specialists, general routine surgical procedures, bathing

grooming, care of exotics or large animals, boarding

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover