Madison Family Medicine

Angie's List since October 2008

10/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
date of service: October 15, 2015

07/30/2015

04/28/2014

Dr. Laffond's strength is in his apparent interest in the well being of his patients. He is always warm, always anxious that you and he communicate well and that you are given the time to discuss any current concerns. His diagnoses and treatment have always been stellar in my case and in my husband's. I know we are very fortunate in having continuous and reliable access to such a fine family pract...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual physical. I have seen Dr. Laffond for many years and many problems - Lyme disease, vertigo, urinary tract infection, etc.

09/15/2013

Office atmosphere pleasant, staff explained everything that would happen. Doctor Nguyen very knowledgeable, gave me the information, options and relative risks. Very prompt in reporting and explaining results later in the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cardiac consultation and nuclear stress test

CATEGORY cardiologist

01/14/2013

We really like the office and Dr. Sealander. I did have one billing problem, but the office staff worked hard to ratify the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Dr. Sealander as our primary care manager for over a year. We have seen him for a variety of routine ailments, from high blood pressure to severe poison ivy.

Family practice.