Cascio And Sons Construction

A 11 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since February 2017

3712 S Amherst Hwy

Madison Heights, VA 24572

Our family owned Construction Company has been in business for over 20 years! Our experienced and professional team of contractors are here to help you with all of your home improvement needs! We are fully licensed and insured, and we do everything from small handyman jobs all the way up to commercial construction. Each of our jobs are assigned to one of our owners or one of our managers who you have full access to every step of the way for any questions or concerns you may have! Our goal is to make the process as simple and easy as possible for you!...

deck building (8)home remodeling (5)home remodeling (4)siding (1)roofing (1)

12/01/2019

I called in early September and followed up a week later. They never bothered to call back to schedule an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof over deck

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

10/15/2019

Everything went very well! Cascio and Sons just gained customers for life. Beyond happy with all of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel and Plumbing Replacement.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Photo for Cascio And Sons Construction - 3712 S Amherst Hwy, Madison Heights, VA - 38172883

04/10/2017

It went fine. We are very pleased with the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Bill and his crew build a deck off the back of our house and cut a door in to access the deck, they built a master bedroom addition, a hallway and bathroom in the unfinished portion of our basement, and a bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

03/28/2017

We called Bill Cascio, of Cascio and Sons Construction and told him what we wanted. He interpreted our thoughts perfectly! He came with the idea of putting a gable, which looks beautiful! His men worked diligently and with enthusiasm. Their friendliness, effectiveness and professionalism would be hard to match! It was amazing how quickly the finished. It took about two weeks! We are beyond satisfi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted a small porch in from of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2015

03/22/2017

Great job and good price customer first attitude, will always use them for all work,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detached garage, new gutters, vinyl siding, deck

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

Photo for Cascio And Sons Construction - 3712 S Amherst Hwy, Madison Heights, VA - 34658785

03/22/2017

Every project this company has handled in my home has been a smooth transaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cascio and Sons has been my "go to contractor" for many years. They have replaced my deck, my windows, my gutters and my floors (carpet to laminate, carpet to ceramic tile and carpet to vinyl tile).

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

03/22/2017

The estimate was fair and accurate with no changes. The work was done effieciently and professionally. I have had no issues or problems with any of the work that has been done. Cascio Construction does quality work and will take the extra time to be sure everything is correct and you are satisified. I highly recommend CC for any remodel or improvement. I was impressed by the knowledge and guidance...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows, vinyl siding, seamless gutters, bathroom remodel

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

Photo for Cascio And Sons Construction - 3712 S Amherst Hwy, Madison Heights, VA - 34655363

03/21/2017

Bill and his guys are very professional and leave you with little to no questions. The installation and clean up was neat and fast. I would recommend them for any projects you may have around your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a house that was built in the 1930s. The house has 26 windows in it and all needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

02/10/2017

It went well. I love my new kitchen and bath remodel. Good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bath remodel Kitchen-dining room wall remodeled to include granite bar and wainscoting. Kitchen cabinets painted and pantry added. Complete bathroom remodel-bathroom gutted and new tub, tiles, wainscoting and sink with marble top

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2017

02/08/2017

Beautiful, the workmen where very polite, professional, informative and cleaned up the entire area at the end of each workday. The owner was at our home every day observing the progress and informing us of the next step. He also dug in and helped wherever it was needed. At its conclusion the porch is beautiful and we received many compliments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our entire front porch, steps and walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

We offer all areas of home improvements including Decks, kitchens and bath remodels, basement finishing, additions, porches, windows, siding, gutters and leaf guards and home maintenance program We also offer new home building and a full service CAD based drafting design service for your new home or home improvement project

We do not offer services lawn maintenance

Check, PayPal, Financing Available