Wooldridge Heating Air & Electrical

A 305 Reviews

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since January 2009

14179 Wards Rd

Lynchburg, VA 24502

Wooldridge Heating Air Electrical is Central Virginia's Largest Residential Service provider and winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award,Voted best of by Lynchburg's Reader's Choice , & Lynchburg Business Magazine! We specialize in residential install & service of American Standard & RUUD HVAC equipment as well as Generac Standby Generators with a full service and maintenance department to maintain and keep your systems up and running ! We have been serving our area since September 1973! We would love to take care of you and keep your home comfortable, please feel free to contact us!...

hvac repair (252)electrician (64)generator repair (27)lighting installation (10)ceiling fan installation (3)gas leak repair (2)air duct cleaning (7)well and water pump (6)insulation (2)small appliance repair (1)home remodeling (1)

05/29/2020

Couldn’t be more satisfied. From quoting the job, to scheduling, to installation was seamless. Highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat/AC replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

D

05/24/2020

No follow up by service personnel so they have lost my business now and in the future. I have two condos with aging HVAC systems that will need replacing some day in the not too far future. Oh well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The office representative called promptly and advised my request had been passed to a service technician who would follow up, That never happened and I do not beg for service.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

10/08/2019

Service was excellent: very knowledgeable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting wall receptacle and security light.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

11/06/2018

All outlets were check and 2 replaced satisfactorily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlets not working - sparking, system was "arcing"

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

Thank you for your business and especially for taking the time to review us with an A! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

08/21/2018

Perfect ! From Jason coming to help us with what unit we needed to the install by Matt,Joe and Joe everything went according to plan. They were on time and neat as could be. The unit works wonderfully and we are SO glad to be cool again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace upstairs a/c condenser and handler

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

Thank you for your business and we look forward to keeping you cool for many years to come!

06/07/2018

I called to have someone out to look at my ac unit, and was told it would cost $89 just to come and look then an hourly charge after that. They do offer free estimates if you are buying a new unit only and spending thousands. Cheryl answered the phone and sounded like I was bothering her and asked for my information in a very monitone voice, only after finding out about the charge was she finally ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used Angies list to find someone to come and look at my ac unit/ they supposedly offered free estimates per the site.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

C

06/07/2018

The technician spent 3 times as long as he should have. Put a new condenser on the unit outside and told me the air handler that they had installed less than 5 years ago was so rusted he couldn't clean it. Tried like a use car salesman to convince me the entire system, 8 year old heat pump, and 5 year old air handler needed to be replaced soon. Obviously they needed work. Now, I don't trust these ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sold me a maintenance call at a discount.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

02/19/2018

Punctual, good listener, polite, completed on time in one trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical panel service work

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

01/24/2018

The installation crew was right on schedule, very professional and the installation flawless!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 22kW Whole Home Generator.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

Thank you for your business and taking your time to review us! Enjoy your new system and generator, we look forward to serving you in the future.

10/30/2017

Showed up on time, explained everything, answered my questions as I asked them during the day, cleaned up thoroughly after finishing, friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New whole-house generator installed.

CATEGORY generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Residential and commercial repair, maintenance & installation of heating and cooling system, electrical & duct work. Generac Generators

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available