My Guys Moving

• Trade License Authority
  • DMV - DOT#01857659 MC#671712

1415 Kemper St Ste A

Lynchburg, VA 24501

My Guys Moving & Storage is a professional local and long distance moving with a focus in providing our customers excellent care and delivery of their items at reasonable prices. We work to earn your trust as a dependable source for moving services. We are licensed, bonded and insured and maintain an established membership in the American Moving and Storage Association. Services include residential; commercial moving, packing/unpacking services, single pieces; in-house moving, piano moves, disassemble/re-assemble furniture, load/unload rental truck; packing boxes; supplies; short & long-term storage in a secure facility. My Guys Moving & Storage can move homes, and businesses of any size. When people ask, "Who should I use for moving? We like our customers to say, "Have Your Guys, Call My Guys!" Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter and get daily deals on our services!...

moving (55)storage unit (2)hauling (2)piano moving (1)

05/01/2020

Excellent, very nice gentlemen, would certainly use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had items moved from a basement to my home a few miles away and put in the garage

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed] I will definitely be telling "The Guys" they are appreciated for their hard work. Have a wonderful day!

10/01/2018

well, they came on time , protected my goods, worked hard, but took 10 hours to complete instead of 6 to 8 hours estimated

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving from one place to another in the same city

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

07/25/2018

I would definitely recommend you think twice before hiring My Guys Moving Company. You definitely get what you pay for, and boy did I. We contracted them for our move and while the price was better than that of their competitors, it was not worth the headache and hassle we currently have on our hands. I should note that they NEVER offered additional insurance for the move - something I gladly woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Stanardsville, VA to Palmyra, VA

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Photo for My Guys Moving - 1415 Kemper St, Lynchburg, VA - 37273052

We here at My Guys Moving are thankful for all comments that we get from our customers, good or bad. What we would like to do is to clear up some of the statements that were made. With the regards to us offering additional insurance; if you read over the terms and conditions, which is sent at the time of booking your move, it is stated as follows: "It is recommended that the Shipper purchase insur...

10/30/2017

The move was seamless. The moving crew (Travis, Mart, Kenny & Justin) were very professional and got the loading and unloading done quickly without any damage to the goods or the house. They were also very accommodating to requests for moving some items within the house. The original estimate I got from David was within 5% of the final cost, and there were no hidden fees/costs. The communication f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved household furniture and items from Forest, VA to Haymarket, VA & used their storage in Lynchburg for ~2 months.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review! We here are My Guys Moving and Storage appreciate your business, and your review! We always appreciate recommendations to friends and family. If you or your family need moving services in the future please let us know, and we will be glad to help!

09/05/2017

It went very smoothly even though it was one of the hottest days of the summer. They arrived on time, were very polite and friendly, as well as careful and caring. A couple of days later they stopped by to deliver a caster that they'd found that had fallen off one of the furniture pieces. The head of the crew was exceptionally professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed all of our large furniture pieces moved 1 1/2 miles to our new place. Some of the pieces were quite bulky and unwieldy

CATEGORY moving companies

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review! We here are My Guys Moving and Storage appreciate your business, and your review! If you or your family need moving services in the future please let us know, and we will be glad to help! Have a wonderful day!

09/03/2017

It was great!  Everything was on time and he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

08/21/2017

Anthony and Levi arrived on time and moved my belongings without damaging anything. Very professional and wonderful customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved my personal belongings to new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

08/14/2017

They were awesome and efficient. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one house to the next

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

07/25/2017

On time, friendly, efficient. Made useful suggestions. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving entire house contents - all an in-town move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

07/21/2017

Ray, Steve and Devin were great. Took a little longer than expected, but was efficient. Steve was a little slower than Devin and Ray. Very hard working overall though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved us from Radford to Christiansburg.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Residential and Commercial Moves, All Local Moves, Long Distance Moving (Intra/Interstate), Climate Controlled Storage, Full Service Packing, Junk Disposal, Piano/Safe Moving

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check