Leaf Relief Gutter Cleaning

A344 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since August 2006

68 Trey Ct

Lynchburg, VA, 24502

Leaf Relief has been providing customer satisfaction in gutter cleaning and related services for over two decades. We accept cash or checks and provide free estimates. We also repair, replace, or cover gutters and we deal with underground issues relating to gutters. Proudly serving Winston-Salem, NC and Lynchburg, VA. Cell: 434-485-0121; 336-287-6502 ...

Gutter Cleaning (341)Gutters (41)Roof Cleaning (14)Tree Service (2)Pressure Washing (2)Roofing (1)Plumbing (1)

01/06/2016

Perfect. 2nd time hiring for my mother. Glen is awesome to work with. 100% satisfied. These guys are pros. Hire them without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full gutter cleaning 3800 sq ft house $125.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2016

12/29/2015

Great job. Thank you very much.   Very deserved A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2015

12/06/2015

Arrived as promised and work completed fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2015

12/02/2015

This is our second time using them. They did a great job .. Above and beyond our expectations. We'll be using them again..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2015

11/30/2015

They did a nice job cleaning gutters, and also blew the leaves off of my back patio and driveway.  Recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2015

11/20/2015

Went Great.  Super communication, prompt and professional service, and completely trustworthy.  Plan on using again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Gutters, installed flood lights in hard to reach spots, and fixed a small piece of soffit vent

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2015

11/09/2015

Leaf Relief cleaned my gutters, took pictures of areas where gutters were loose, and made repairs.  I was very happy with their service and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2015

10/25/2015

Iq cant telp if it was done perfect I have the tely on the honestty of the provider . They were on timel very cour y courteous. My ne I would have told ne if theyny were not working because he works from home andc has a straight view to the roof of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the gutter my 1300 sq. Ft. Hom. They were on time and very nice and I have to dcpend on them to be honest about their work. They were hear long enough and made enough noise with their blowers that I feel comfortable saying that they did the job as ad for adverthise for thef amount of money they charged.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

10/14/2015

Excellent job no complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2015

10/13/2015

This was a big deal purchase and it turned out good. The guy did try to say that he had to build a certain length of gutter for that amount. He thought he was going to measure my house because he thought it was bigger so I said not to do my porch. I guess he ended up doing it all. I guess he did the whole gutters, but he started to get more money. They came when they said they were and they were q...

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2015

This is an Angie's List coupon designed by them for 150 linear feet. If the customer has more than the stipulated 150 feet, the Angie's List coupon requires $1.50/ linear foot and this is plainly written on the coupon. We never up-sell the customer or change our stated prices on these coupons. We are pleased to have this customer use Leaf Relief and I hope we can help her in the future. I would ad...