Leaf Relief Gutter Cleaning

A344 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since August 2006

68 Trey Ct

Lynchburg, VA, 24502

Leaf Relief has been providing customer satisfaction in gutter cleaning and related services for over two decades. We accept cash or checks and provide free estimates. We also repair, replace, or cover gutters and we deal with underground issues relating to gutters. Proudly serving Winston-Salem, NC and Lynchburg, VA. Cell: 434-485-0121; 336-287-6502 ...

Gutter Cleaning (341)Gutters (41)Roof Cleaning (14)Tree Service (2)Pressure Washing (2)Roofing (1)Plumbing (1)

06/05/2016

I called Glenn of Leaf Relief, because our gutters were overflowing really bad. This problem continued even though the gutters have been cleaned and "repaired" several times by another, also reputable, gutter service company. After I brought it to their attention, this contractor explained that there is nothing they can do, and that we need new and larger gutters. (the gutters worked just fine pre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and repaired gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

03/25/2016

Arrived promptly and were finished in no time. I would like to suggest that they include cleanup of fallen debris rather than blowing it back around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned debris from roof, cleaned out gutters and downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

03/23/2016

Courteous, efficient, friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed the set # of windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2016

03/22/2016

They contacted us promptly and set up an earlier time than we thought would be possible.  They arrived on time and did an outstanding job.  Our gutters were cleaned and scrubbed and a lot of roof debris removed.  We highly recommend them and  look forward to using their services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and scrubbed gutters and removed roof debris

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2016

02/29/2016

The crew showed up on time and asked me any questions that I may have had before they started. They went right to work, finished the job in under an hour and I was able to return to work after my lunch break. The email correspondence after I submitted the request was promptly replied to, and all of the work done along with any clean-up was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were able to get all my gutters cleaned and even did a repair on a couple of my gutters that needed to be reattached and were loose.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2015

02/24/2016

Horacio arrived promptly as scheduled and quickly got to work. He cleaned the gutters and also notified me of some damage on a side of the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2016

01/27/2016

gutters turned out generally cleaner in order to carry water as designed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washed my sealed Bassett gutters and used leaf blower to remove leaves from roof

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2015

01/18/2016

I made an appointment for 1 PM... they did not arrive and 1/2 hour later I was trying to call them.  When I spoke with the scheduler he told me it was a "flexible" appointment due to weather constraints (cold).  They arrived before 2 PM.   I was not happy about it and missed the next appointment I had scheduled.  He was very nice about it, but really that should be clear from the get go for folks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2016

01/14/2016

Quick to contact and get me scheduled. Showed up at time promised and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and inspected gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2016

01/14/2016

I'm not sure. I had to be gone the day they were supposed to do it. I came home, it was done. That was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2015