Leaf Relief Gutter Cleaning

A344 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since August 2006

68 Trey Ct

Lynchburg, VA, 24502

Leaf Relief has been providing customer satisfaction in gutter cleaning and related services for over two decades. We accept cash or checks and provide free estimates. We also repair, replace, or cover gutters and we deal with underground issues relating to gutters. Proudly serving Winston-Salem, NC and Lynchburg, VA. Cell: 434-485-0121; 336-287-6502 ...

Gutter Cleaning (341)Gutters (41)Roof Cleaning (14)Tree Service (2)Pressure Washing (2)Roofing (1)Plumbing (1)
C

10/05/2016

The service was prompt and gutters were cleaned; however, the outside of the gutters were not cleaned and I assumed this was part of the service. Many dirty places were left on outside of gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

I spoke to the customer and they realized that the outside of the gutters were not part of the job, however, I offered to clean the outside of the gutters, but they declined.

09/19/2016

Fine. Showed up on time and cleaned gutters. No hassle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed gutters cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2016

09/05/2016

No sooner did I place my order, the doorbell rang and they were there to get started. I couldn't believe it. I had to take my dog to day care because she was barking so much. When I got back, everything was beautifully done. Last year I had it done for $89 special, but the price went up to $135 for the special.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters needed cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

08/24/2016

Wonderful job, wonderful man. He was on-time. He did the job and was very helpful and curtious. I've already recommended him to several people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2016

08/14/2016

Very well. Gutters were thoroughly cleaned, the filter were installed, and I think the gutters were fixed where they were pulling away from the house. Waiting for the next big storm to know for sure, but I think Leaf Relief did an excellent overall job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned and fixed, downspout filters installled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2016

08/12/2016

It went as promised; they arrived on time, there were good, clear communications re: scheduling the work, and helpful info afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2016

08/12/2016

Great. good communication, team of two people. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning of a two story 2700sf home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

07/05/2016

Very well.  Fast, communicative, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters and replaced 2 downspouts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

07/05/2016

We're in the process of putting my mother's house on the market, and I noticed during a heavy rain that the gutters were in very bad shape, especially on one side of the house. Glen Schultz came the day after I called him, and did a good job cleaning out the gutters. He confirmed for me what I had already surmised, that the front downspouts were completely clogged and broken from freezing,and that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters and downspouts. Cleared outflows where possible. Replaced two downspouts and snaked two outflows. System is operating perfectly now.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2016

07/02/2016

Were good with contacting and responding, set up the date for the job and took care of it, simple and done! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the gutters of leafs!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016