Leaf Relief Gutter Cleaning

A344 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since August 2006

68 Trey Ct

Lynchburg, VA, 24502

Leaf Relief has been providing customer satisfaction in gutter cleaning and related services for over two decades. We accept cash or checks and provide free estimates. We also repair, replace, or cover gutters and we deal with underground issues relating to gutters. Proudly serving Winston-Salem, NC and Lynchburg, VA. Cell: 434-485-0121; 336-287-6502 ...

Gutter Cleaning (341)Gutters (41)Roof Cleaning (14)Tree Service (2)Pressure Washing (2)Roofing (1)Plumbing (1)

07/07/2017

as well as it should. ( I was away).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

06/21/2017

They came on the same day. Then they quickly cleared the blockage for a fair price. I am very pleased with this company and will call again if the need should arise. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a blockage in valley of the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

04/04/2017

went okay they did not do a great job compared to other companies just used a leaf blower to blow out gutters. could not really understand the guy who came to the door to even ask questions. they were very quick but when I got on the roof to look there was still grim in the gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry you were not completely satisfied. We have a clean guarantee and we can return to get the grit out if you would like. Just let me know. Glen Schultz, Leaf Relief.

02/05/2017

They did a very good job. I have had them back again because they did a very good job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Leaf Relief clean and wash my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2016

01/23/2017

They've been great we've had them several times. Every time that we have dealt with them they've been on time in terms of when they said they would be here.  They got the gutters cleaned out and cleaned up the residual that was left and so the whole thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Leaf Relief Gutter Cleaning for gutter cleaning services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

01/20/2017

work was done professionally and the price was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

12/09/2016

Great and ownership provided detail to fix a specific concern

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2016

10/24/2016

This was a second visit as they previously came out to clean the gutters. Gutter was adjusted to drain properly. I appreciate that they ran a hose to the gutter to test that it was slopped to drain properly. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair slope of gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

C

10/11/2016

I received no call advising when they would come. I was leaving for work one morning and a guy just pulled up in an unmarked white truck to do the cleaning. I was then late for work. The gutters were cleaned with a leaf blower (not sure if that is standard or not). The blower blew the "mud" from the gutters on to my siding which I had just pressure washed this year. When I asked for assistance on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

We allow starting times within a half hour to start the day when it is more than half an hour away. Many customers are not home when the services are performed, so unless the customer lets us know they want to be there, we won't know their preferences. We worked out the extra job she wanted and it went well. I'm glad that the gutters were cleaned well and were functional.
C

10/05/2016

It was alright. They did okay. They're cheap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Leaf Relief Gutter Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

I spoke with the customer and he said he was pleased overall. Not sure why there was a lower grade than we are used to receiving, but we did a good job.