Knott's Handywork

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since May 2013

I prefer smaller jobs that a person may not feel comfortable doing themselves but a contractor would not feel it was worth the effort to take on....

Collegiate Movers

52  REVIEWS
Collegiate Movers

Collegiate Movers is a locally owned moving company with a combined experience of 20 plus years. We move residential customers all over the U.S. as well as commerical businesses for relocation or expansion. We base everything on our free estimates. Check out collegiate-movers.com to get your free moving estimate.

08/01/2020

We have used Ryan's services at least 3 times now, and he is always professional, on time, and thorough. He does good work, and makes sure he does it correctly. He has become our go-to handyman!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a deadbolt on a door and replaced two light fixtures

08/01/2020

Ryan did a fantastic job. He was on time and very professional. He completed the work quickly, and it looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood railing installed around outside basement stairwell.

CATEGORY contractors

07/20/2020

It went great; we were thrilled with his work. He has very professional and did exactly what we needed to have done in a very timely manner. I hope we are able to hire him again for other home projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet removal from living room floor and old carpet hauled away.

07/23/2017

Ryan was prompt and on time, he was priced very reasonable and was very professional. We will definitely call him for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an old storm door taken down and replaced with a new one we purchased

09/12/2014

Mr. Knott did not do the work, because of our tight time frame, but he gave us the advice we needed to get the job done properly. I am very grateful to him for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan Knott got back to be very quickly after I called him for advice about repairs to a couple of our windows with some wood rot around the frame. He was very professional and helpful, and I would have hired him, except he was quite busy (which says to me he is in high demand)! We were squeezed because we were moving in a very short time. I would not hesitate to hire him in the future if we were going to remain in this area.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

Light repair, construction and painting.

Check, Financing Available