K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since November 2010

Additional phones - (434) 975-6800, (888) 754-8273 (434) 688-0369 Additional e-mails - assistant@onestopgutters.com, office@onestopgutters.com. Additional DBAs - One Stop Home Improvement Shop, K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop....

Billy Hicks home repair

Our main goal is to serve our clients and treat everyone equal. We do all home repairs and remodeling . A short list of examples are metal and shingle roofs,windows ,siding, decks, tile kitchen and bathroom and more. We have been in buisness for 30 yrs . We serve Roanoke Salem vinton Bedford Blacksburg and surrounding areas. For now I work with a crew of 5 men who have been with me for quite a while and are very respectful to our customers and their property. We use Christian values to make all decisions . We look forward to serving you with all your home needs .

Offers by Billy Hicks home repair on Angie's List

04/08/2015

These guys are awesome. They installed 15 windows in less then 6 hours. Didn't even disturbed a speak of dust in my house. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows in my house

CATEGORY windows

(member name removed) thanks for the review. It was a pleasure doing windows for you. Please contact us if you have any problems in the future. Have A GREAT DAY.

04/07/2015

These guys did a really great job. I had a real problem with my gutters due to all the trees. Every year I was cleaning them three or four times a year and putting myself in jeopardy. Now I don't have that problem;thanks to One stop Gutter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed gutters on my house.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thanks [Member name removed] for allowing us to serve you and earn your business. If you have any problems in the future please contact us so we can take care of you promptly. Also thanks for all the referrals you have provided us as well.

06/05/2014

CATEGORY gutter repair

[Member Name Removed] it was great doing business with you. If you have any problems in the future please give us a call so we can serve you to resolve the problem. Thanks for choosing us.

03/28/2014

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

[member name remvoed], Thanks for choosing us to serve you. If you any problems in the future please contact us so we can assist you.

09/26/2013

Arrived on time and was very though in checking why our gutters were failing to do their job. offered ways to solve the problem and even gave tips to help with another problem.Was very pleased with the service they offered . bur after getting a second estimate by another company for the same product at a lower price, decided not to use them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was very courteous and professional . Assessed our problem and offered good solutions. Was the first company consulted for estimate of cost and time .to repair gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thanks for the opportunity to price out your job. We now price to match so if you have friends or family please let us know. Also if the product you purchased ever fails on you give us a call and we can price out a permanent solution.

K Guard Leaf Free Gutter System, 5" & 6" Residential & Commercial Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Vinyl Replacement Windows, Vinyl Siding, Storm Doors, Porch Railings, Soffit & Trim.

Interior work such as kitchens, bathrooms, etc.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available