Find Top-Rated Lynchburg Drain Pipe Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Drain Pipe Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Drain Pipe Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 562 reviews for
Lynchburg Drain Pipe Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Drains R Us Inc.
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews3249 years on Angie's List
AReviews436 years on Angie's List
AReviews445 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Drain Pipe Contractors
BReviews556 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Drain Pipe Installation Articles
Drain Pipe Installation reviews in Lynchburg
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. prepared the most comprehensive and understandable bid we have every seen. We knew exactly what Provider name locked. was going to do. (we've done several remodeling jobs in this and earlier homes; so we have a fair idea of what constitutes a good bid specification.) The Provider name locked. crew was great: prompt, hard working, and personable. (If you were in a crawl space working for many days, could you say the same.) The crew took great care to minimize any damage or dirt coming into the house. This was really important, since they had to access the crawl space through a fairly long run from the garage, thru the laundry room, a hallway, the master bedroom, the master bath, and finally to the crawl space entrance in the master closet. The only nit was the 7th day of work when the crew only had four hours of work left. Provider name locked. management called the crew away to handle an "emergency", and they really mystified us -- still does. Aside from that Provider name locked. and their employees provided excellent service at a very fair price, especially considering everything they had to do. I highly recommend this company to anyone who has a home with drainage issues.
- Janet B.
Without him, we would have had no idea what was needed or how to do it, but it turned out the task was something we could easily do ourselves with his clear instructions. We will definitely contact him again when we have a larger job.
- BARBARA N.
Provider name locked. scheduled an appointment for the estimate and was here promptly. The estimate was reasonable. He's a busy guy (a good sign), so there was some time before the work started. The crew completed the project within the time expected and according to plan. I have recommended his service to others.
- Charles S.