Curtains, Blinds & Bath

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2010

We are a unique store located in Forest, Virginia. Our store has been in the family for over 20 years, and thanks to you, our wonderful customers, we are still able to keep it that way! We offer to you what those big box stores don't: exceptional customer service through a knowledgable staff! We aim to hit all price points and every stage of life. Our business consists of both ready-made (in-stock and special order) window treatments, bedding and bath as well as custom items! See something you like but want it in a different style, color, or size? Ask us and we can help you get it (We ship too!). We also offer a wide variety of custom blinds, shades, and shutters. Come in or call for a free estimate and let us help you get what you really need. We will beat any price on a comparable product, guaranteed, so bring those quotes in to us so we can save you money!...

08/22/2015

They were fantastic. They did great work. They were professional and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have large windows facing the South West. They put up heat resistant curtains. They put up various other curtains.

12/04/2014

No surprises at all. They had some van trouble and called to tell me they would be about 15 minutes late (How's that for customer service!?) They installed the blinds to perfection and cleaned up every single speck. A thoroughly outstanding job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new solar blinds in the 11 windows around our sunroom. A perfect job! The shades are exactly what I was hoping for. Very professional service. No surprises. I would not hesitate to do business with this company again.  Perfect!

CATEGORY alterations,window treatments

04/29/2014

I have used this company for a number of years for bathroom updates, pillows, blinds. I like the fact that CBB is a local company, and whenever possible always support local independent businesses. Even though I "shop" the internet for ideas, I go to the locals to "BUY." The employees know their product, are very helpful with suggestions, and provide truly delightful design suggestions! I would hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed custom sized blinds for 2 odd-size windows in 2013. I have purchased a number of items both prior to 2013, and gifts for Christmas 2013, and in early 2014. Total spent over the years is well over $1,000 but I do not have the exact figure.

02/11/2014

The staff was helpful in assisting with my selection of shutters and blinds. Provided good information to help with my decision. Installation went very well. Arrived when they said they would and did a great job. Very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordering and installation of blinds and custom shutters for home.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window treatments

01/24/2014

Installer was on time, very nice manners and friendly. Installation in no time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new shades in bathroom. This is the third time I have used them.

Professional Measuring & Installation, In-Home Consultations