Central Virginia Family Dntstry

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

12/20/2014

I have seen Dr. Claiborne at the Timberlake Road location and more recently at the Forest location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have received professional service at both locations and will continue to have my dental needs fulfilled by Dr. Claiborne and the staff at Central Virginia Family Dentistry.

07/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broke my tooth while traveling. I am not a person who looks forward to seeing a dentist. Was apprehensive before walking into office, but Dr. Howard takes his time and gives you time to rest in between procedure. He placed a temporary crown on my tooth while I wait for the permanent one. My experience with him was the best I have ever had with a day dentist. Now I will be comfortable going back.

05/16/2014

We have had excellent results with him. Our last visit to him was this month, May. He is very thorough and his staff is very good as well. We will continue using him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Dr. John Howard for all our dental requirements.

10/17/2013

The installation of the cap was completed with no problems. I have not had to return for any adjustments.The annual maintenance and service have always been performed in a manor that displayed professionalism .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a broken tooth. I all so have scheduled appointments for annual maintenance.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

05/09/2013

He always takes his time I never feel that I am number. He is willing to answer questions and backs up his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine check up. Dr Howard is truly amazing! He is great with kids and always very patient and gentle especially since I am a big chicken.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon