Window Nation Inc

• Trade License Number
  • MHIC 124358, VA 2705-109436A, DC 420212000037

8198 Terminal Rd

Lorton, VA 22079

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 350,000 windows in more than 65,000 homes across Northern Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Northeast Ohio. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value....

window (321)door (49)siding (11)home remodeling (4)roofing (3)gutter installation (2)woodworking (24)glass repair (11)ceiling fan installation (1)

10/15/2020

It was fantastic. Very quick installation, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a couple of outdated windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/13/2020

Overall good. Workers were professional, courteous, and did a good job cleaning up. Some of the caulking was a bit sloppy, but overall a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Great! Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our install team! Welcome to the Window Nation Family!

10/13/2020

Sales associate (Ginny) was extremely professional, warm and polite. Contract installation personnel were professional, on time and finished the work to my satisfaction. Michael from the Warranty & Service Dept. did a good follow-up. Very pleased with the service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four new windows installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Wonderful! We are so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Ginny and our team! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Window Nation Family!

10/13/2020

Excellent work. Alfred was very professional and skilled at what he does. I am very confident in the product and work Window Nation provides!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of patio lock

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Awesome! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Alfred! Welcome to the Window Nation Family!

09/28/2020

The quality of the windows is outstanding. I was able to take advantage of a sale, so I thought the price was very good. Considering that the installers are factory trained and the windows and screens are guaranteed for life, I am very satisfied with the value. The installers arrived exactly on time. They removed the nine old windows, installed the new ones, and cleaned the site in one day. In add...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the windows in my condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Outstanding! We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to replace your 9 windows while providing you with Window Nation wonderful service from sales to install. As part of the Window Nation family we are always available if you ever need assistance.
D

09/22/2020

I do not want to waste anymore time and energy dealing with this unprofessional company. So many things went wrong with our transaction that could have easily been avoided by Window Nation. And, our neighbors have had similar responsiveness issues. It's hard to believe for such a large, well-marketed company. Some basic, simple, common sense customer service and installation actions could have mit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house window replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

We sincerely apologize that this was your experience and understand your frustration. We are looking into your experience with our management teams so we can ensure that this does not occur in the future. In addition we would like to make sure that you receive your referral bonus, please reach out to us at 866-217-9582 to provide the name and address of your neighbor so we can quickly take care of...

09/21/2020

Salesman put on an elaborate presentation of windows and used typical high-pressure sales. Indicated the price he offered me today could only be guaranteed if I signed the contract then and there. Went through a ploy of continually reducing the price to make it seem like I was getting an amazing deal and even walked outside to call his "sales manager" to get authority to drop the price even lower....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Double-hung window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

We are saddened to hear that you felt pressured by our sales team. We appreciate your feedback and will use this to better our teams and practices.

09/08/2020

This was a complicated review to write because my experience was unique due to Covid and some miss information passed through a company in transition due to the outbreak. My original installation was scheduled to happen during early March and they were just installed in August. I would like to recommend the installers and the manager for there follow through with getting things done but my initial...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Installations

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our install crew. We will be in further communication to follow up with additional windows.

09/04/2020

Signed a contract in June. Installation was supposed to be done in August but towards the end of August, I was told installation would be done on September 2nd. We removed blinds and moved furniture in readiness for installation and the installation team were a no show! 3 days later, still trying to get an explanation on what happened or when the installation will be. Very poor communication from ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize that this has been your experience thus far. Please give us a call at (866) 217-9852 and would be more than happy to assist you further.

09/02/2020

I have a leaky window and when I called about it was my roof. I had the roof checked it is notthe roof so now it is the siding. Long story short had old windows, same siding and same roof no issues. Have now windows, same roof and same siding and a leaky window.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

We apologize that this was your experience and we are looking into this with our installation managers.

Vinyl & Wood Window Replacement, Door Replacement, Siding Installation, Roof Installation, Seamless Gutter Installation

Glass Replacement, Window Repair, Screen Repair