JM Residential Solutions Inc.

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2011

We assist our customers in improving the value of their homes, especially Kitchens and Bathrooms. We specialize in all areas of the home. NOW is the time to let us improve yours....

N/A
Blessed Contracting, LLC

08/07/2018

My husband Kyle and I are first-time homeowners, so we were a bit overwhelmed by taking on a home renovation project. However, hiring Juan Martin was the best decision we made. He helped us throughout the entire process, helping advise on paint colors, wood type/style for our floors and more. The work was finished quickly and on time, and we're still wowed by the product a couple of years later. W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floor installation, Kitchen cabinet installation

CATEGORY flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/24/2018

The work was completed in a timely and efficient manner, and all personnel where very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A shutter was painted and insulted on my home, and bookshelves where repaired.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

04/10/2018

Juan and his team did a great job. The unexpected water damage to an adjacent bedroom wall was handled quickly and smoothly. Juan was prompt, communicative, efficient, courteous and very professional. It was a pleasure working with him. We are getting an estimate from him for remodeling another bathroom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed repairs to a bathroom that was badly damaged by a slow leak in a pipe and cracked toilet. The flooring and some subfloor had to be replaced, the vanity needed to be replaced, wet, moldy drywall had to be removed and replaced, a new toilet was installed and walls were painted.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/15/2016

Everything went great from start to finished. I'm extremely pleased with the results. Juan Martin and his team are always very professional and easy to work with. Juan is involved with the project while not on-site at all times and always check-in with me on a daily basis to ensure the work is getting done to meet my expectations. JM Residential Solutions is a contractor that I highly recommend if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new carpet, painted downstairs and upstairs (excluding bedrooms), painted stairway banister railings, floor buff and coating on hardwood flooring, installed new shower door in one of the upstairs bathrooms, and patched small hole in ceiling downstairs due to a water-leak and painted downstairs ceiling.

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,flooring,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

08/15/2016

The project went great and was completed in just a couple of days. I'm very pleased with the results. The deck and fence was installed in 2011 and now it looks brand new again. Great service as always when working with JM Residential Solutions!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and Fence - pressure washing and clean surface of deck area, applied new exterior paint to deck and fence

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters

Residential kitchens, bathrooms & basements remodels, flooring, carpets, hardwood floors, refinish, tile installation, backsplash, cabinets, countertops, exhaust fan, pantry, granite, drywall, plastering, shower, stucco, electrical, faucets, fixture accessories, lighting, doors, shower, sink, windows, fire place, fixtures & mirror.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal