Hew's Carpet Care LLC

A 1109 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2005

7964 E Conell Ct Ste E

Lorton, VA 22079

We have been in businees for 30 years with a lot of happy customers I started out in New york city in 1979 working for a oriental rug restoration company and became general manager, started my own down here in 1985....

carpet cleaning (1081)carpet installation (67)oriental rug cleaning (51)floor cleaning (39)upholstery cleaning (29)air duct cleaning (18)dryer vent cleaning (8)water and smoke damage (8)drapery cleaning (8)flooring (3)house cleaning (73)

06/07/2018

It was done very well. I have HEW steam clean my carpets every year before Thanksgiving. I know they are sanitized and all the coffee and wine spots are gone. They look so much better, and he gives us plastic booties to wear if we need to walk on them the first several hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several rooms of wall to wall carpet steam cleaned and two flights of stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

04/30/2018

We've used Hew's three times now for carpet cleaning. It's gone extremely well each time. Very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

01/17/2018

Great. Probably could have done a better job on the steps. But I would definitely not let that stop me from hiring him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned throughout house including steps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

01/08/2018

the process was reasonably quick, and professional. The only critique i would make, is that the carpets "bunched up" a bit as the steam cooled. This made me nervous, howerver when i contacted you about it, he assured me they would go back to normal in 24 hours. He was correct, they looked great after another day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

09/26/2017

Terrific! He was punctual, thorough and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the carpets in our whole house cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

09/07/2017

Great.very nice.called before arrival. Wanted to make sure I was satisfied with his work. Good man..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2013

Thank you verymuch.

08/07/2017

He was excellent--responsible, quick, and managed to get a really bad water stain out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet after big leak from hot water tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

07/29/2017

Hew's is always responsive, even when we find a problem after normal business hours. He lets us know when he is able to stop by and is always on time. He's helped us remove the wet portions of the carpet so that we can dry out the basement, as well has ordering new padding and installing it at a really reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had water come in during heavy rainstorms and soak through about a quarter of the carpet and padding in the basement three times now over four years.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2017

07/10/2017

It went very well. They exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning of wall to wall carpets in apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2017

06/13/2017

Carpets were cleaned in a timely manner. Have used Hew's at least 6-7 times. Always good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

Air duct cleaning, oriental rugs cleaning(total restoration, reweaving, re-fringing, re-coloring, pet stain removal), maid service(Saturday and Sunday), upholstery cleaning, drapery cleaning, carpet protection, carpet cleaning and carpet repairs(stretching holes, burns, patch).

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal