Route 20 Painting

Founded 2016 •

Awards & Badges

34216 Constitution Hwy

Locust Grove, VA 22508

We specialize in interior and exterior painting, drywall repair, power washing, wallpaper removal, and other home improvement projects. ...

drywall (7)interior painting (5)cabinet refacing (2)house painting (2)deck cleaning (1)
D

10/12/2020

Ulises showed up promptly everyday, he would leave his helper on her own while he left the job throughout the day. He did a terrible job on the kitchen cabinets. Cabinets are chipping and old color is bleeding through. He missed spots in our bedroom and did a terrible job on the master bathroom. I will give him credit for doing a good job on the hallway drywall repair, but he definitely wasn’t ski...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing of Kitchen cabinets, drywall repair, and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

I'm very sorry you feel that the job was unsatisfactory. I feel that you were hoping for a new kitchen when all that was asked of me was to strip, repair and repaint existing cabinets. I did a walk through with you after the job was through and I was not aware of your dissatisfaction with the bedroom and master bathroom.

09/04/2020

Ulises responded same day as my request was posted on Angie's List. Quote reasonable. All work was completed within. 5 days of my. Most importantly, Ulises was professional and knows his craft. I can't be more pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Route 20 Painting & Home. I will be using him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching drywall and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Thank you so much for your review! I enjoyed working for you.

08/13/2020

Ulises Hernandez came the same day I called and gave me a estimate. We accepted, which was excellent compared to the other estimates we had received. He started the job the following week and completed it on time. He was very professional as well as punctual. We are extremely pleased with his work and would highly recommend him. He takes great pride in the quality of his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired all drywall issues and painted ceiling, walls, and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Thank you so much for your review. I enjoyed working for you.

08/10/2020

Ulises Hernandez arrived promptly at the agreed-upon time and did an excellent job of patching the ceiling after first replacing the insulation that was removed by the plumber. The patched area blends in with the rest of the ceiling and is not noticeable. He cleaned up the area following the completion of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Following water dripping from the ceiling in my garage, a plumber repaired the leak but in the process cut away an approximately 4 foot by 4 foot patch from the drywall ceiling. I called on Route 20 Painting to repair the ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall

COST $425.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

Thank you for your review.

07/14/2020

Phone number disconnected. No listing for this company found on google.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phone number disconnected. No listing for this company found on google.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thank you for letting us know that you were not able to connect with us. Our phone is working so I'm not sure what happened, but we'd love to speak with you if you still need help with your cabinet refacing and restoration. We are working getting our website and Google listing up.

07/07/2020

Deck painting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very pleased with the entire process. They were very quick to come out and give an estimate and the job was complete within a week! Very reasonable price and a great turnout! Incredibly satisfied and will use again!

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you for the review.

06/12/2020

Arrived with agreed upon paint, top notch professional service and completed as agreed. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior shutters painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working for you.

02/10/2020

Ulises was very timely in his estimate, has excellent references, is conscientious, kept the workplace clean and neat, and was an excellent steward of the property where his was working. He did extensive drywall repair throughout the house, and painted the entire interior of a 2000 sq ft house, ceilings, walls, closets, etc. The result is outstanding. Ulises is very skilled at both drywall repair ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair and interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

I enjoyed working for you and I thank you for your review.

12/26/2019

Ulises did an excellent job for us. Got all the stuff painted we needed at a very reasonable price and it looks amazing. Would def hire a again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walls and ceilings painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

Photo for Route 20 Painting - 34216 Constitution Hwy, Locust Grove, VA - 38301442

Thank you and I look forward to working for you again.

07/13/2019

Exceeded expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hole in drywal.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

I appreciate your review, glad I could work for you.

interior and exterior painting, drywall repair, power washing, wallpaper removal, deck and patio staining and repair

Visa, MasterCard, Check