Loudoun Crown Moulding

Leesburg, VA 20176

Craftsman 3 Panel Door & 3 Level Crown Moulding Install

Craftsman 3 Panel Door & 3 Level Crown Moulding Install

general contractors202022192
Our mission was to update all seven interior doors that originally came with the house that had been through wear and tear and update them to our clients desired 3 panel solid core selection doors and modern door hardware handles. We updated all of our client's trim and header boards with our Windsorone product line to give it that final style which was achieved with custom header board, freeze stops and crown moulding over head wrap. Our clients final install was a custom three level crown moulding that extended through both living rooms and kitchen. Making small upgrades gives you're home a new sense of feel and maintains its structual value. Thank you to Mr. and Mrs Native for having us over and achieve a well thought out design.

As a builder LOUDOUN CROWN MOULDING prides its self on giving your home that stunning first impression & providing safe products for interior/exterior use. Trim displays your exterior appearance leading into your interior fine detail. Our craftsmanship is what generates us your referrals by providing you with a professional and friendly relationship. I have over 12 craftsmanship experience. Our products are manufactured in America, West coast Willits, CA and East Coast Surry, VA. Many factores can affect the cost of a interior/exterior finish. Generally you can expect to pay for our service anywhere from $350.00 - $6,500 but their other factor such as: job site conditions, intricate design, interior design sketch, material selection, and timelines. ...
Doors Project - Image

Doors Project

door installation

Larson Storm Door Install - Image

Larson Storm Door Install

woodworking

202020103

woodworking (2)home remodeling (2)picture framing (2)general contractors (1)
D

11/24/2020

Terrible Service!! Do not use this company!!! The initial price was too high but I accepted it because it was hard to get any help in my area. When they arrived they were ill-prepared and charged me another exorbitant price to do the job. I felt forced to pay it because I needed the job done. Then I was told they needed to purchase materials to do the job, which I will pay. I paid that extra coupl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple Pergola Kit Installed

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/06/2020

He was fantastic. He was professional and I couldn't be happier. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace window cell.

CATEGORY picture framing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

11/05/2020

It went smoothly. The price was fair and the work was really good. They had a good quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did crown molding.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

10/28/2020

Showed up on time, great communication and excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors

CATEGORY picture framing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/25/2020

It’s went amazing my home is looking magazine ready! They did an amazing job and gave me an amazing craftsman style look with the custom 3 panel doors and beautiful custom 3 step crown Moulding feature. And my French doors look way better then the old sliding glass door. All in all I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish Carpentry, 7 interior doors hung and framed, 3 step custom crown Moulding, Patio French Doors

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

Photo for Loudoun Crown Moulding  - Located in, Leesburg, VA - 38975493

10/24/2020

I highly recommend Loudoun crown moulding. They did a phenomenal job working on my crown mounding, on all nine door casing door boards. Giving our home the exact vision that my husband and I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown Moulding / Interior Trim

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Photo for Loudoun Crown Moulding  - Located in, Leesburg, VA - 38975835

Interior Door, Entry Door, Patio Door, Storm Door, Crown Moulding, Base Moulding, Exterior Trim, Window Repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal