Atlantic Deck & Home Renovation Inc

A 173 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since September 2006

604 South King St Ste 100A

Leesburg, VA 20175

We are a locally owned and operated deck, patio, basement, garage and addition company with many years of experience and customer satisfaction. We use only the best materials and provide expert craftsmanship every step of the way. VA Class A License #2705062265....

deck building (167)sunroom and patio (16)hardscaping (14)woodworking (12)fencing (11)home remodeling (10)basement remodeling (7)concrete repair (7)door (6)stamped concrete (5)landscape lighting (5)

01/15/2020

The owner, Chris Mallonee, was dedicated to make things right with our project. The project did not go entirely smoothly, but no construction project does. Chris stuck to the budget and made sure that the project was completed as spec'd. We had some follow-up calls after project completion, and Chris promptly responded to calls to fix things. I highly recommend Atlantic Deck as a very reputable co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two decks, a roof/porch extension, and two basement extensions

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,roofing,basement remodeling,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

11/15/2019

Atlantic Deck did an excellent job and were very professional. They built a beautiful Trex deck with aluminum balusters and privacy lattice under the deck. I also had a storage shed where they replaced the roof. The quote and design was professionally done, and the project management was excellent with an online portal for design documents, pictures, invoices, etc. The carpentry was very well done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck and new roof on storage shed

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/29/2018

Chris and his crew did great work. The deck stairs were done professionally and we would recommend ADHRI to our clients and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Stairs Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

10/27/2018

This is an excellent company. I was extremely impressed with the professional attention to detail. I was especially pleased with the precise delivery of building materials and removal of old deck material as the job progressed. The workmanship is first class. They are extremely easy to work with, and they went the extra mile to make sure I received the deck I wanted. I confidently give this compan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a very large deck from ground up after tearing down the old structure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

07/27/2018

We decided to postpone this project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Install

05/29/2018

ADHR added a beautiful new front porch to my Cape Cod style home, replaced a stoop and access stairs at the side and back doors and replaced all the exterior doors in my home. I am overwhelmed with how wonderful this all turned out as other contractors I spoke with were concerned that moving the center door would result in a unbalanced look. The people at ADHR totally understood the more tradition...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added porches to home and replaced doors

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,lighting,masonry,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

Photo for Atlantic Deck & Home Renovation Inc - 604 South King St, Leesburg, VA - 37107682

04/18/2018

They did not respond to my request for a proposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck expansion

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] I want to apologize that you feel your request went without a response. I logged into our Angieslist Business Center to find your request. I went back an entire year and cannot find your name. I would be happy to speak with you about this to clear up any confusion.

08/01/2017

Atlantic Deck just recently completed the construction of our deck and screened in porch. We were extremely satisfied with the entire interaction from this very professional company. We had bids from 3 different companies and choose Atlantic because of their responsiveness, professionalism and competitive pricing. They were not the cheapest, but I am very happy we choose Atlantic. The communicatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construction of a new deck and screen porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

Photo for Atlantic Deck & Home Renovation Inc - 604 South King St, Leesburg, VA - 35945725

05/17/2017

Let me first admit that I can be difficult when I want things the way I want them. With that said, they were very understanding and made sure that things were done well. The finished product is gorgeous. They worked within my timeframe and within my budget and I am thrilled with the end result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio repaving, new patio and outdoor fireplace added, deck torn down and new deck built.

CATEGORY decks,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

Photo for Atlantic Deck & Home Renovation Inc - 604 South King St, Leesburg, VA - 35061763

04/24/2017

They did a great job fairly quickly for a fair price. We definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural repair and renovation to our deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

Custom built decks, porches, gazebos, patios, fences, finished basements, basement framing, kitchen and bath remodeling, additions & garages.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available