Brenda Wharton Painting and Wall Covering

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2012

I am a painting and wall covering business thats special in detailed work and custom colors. There are 4 on call service techs that have a record of 10 years of service with my business. There are 7 that are available for big jobs. I do sub-contracting for general contractors, but love to work with the consumer. I have enjoyed this business from 1985 to the present. I am lead certified and registered with BBB....

MBG painting

1  REVIEW
MBG painting

Locally owner business with over 6 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all you home endeavors.

02/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brenda painted the whole house. It was a new build and she corrected a number of issues left by the builders painters. I highly recommend Brenda and would not hesitate to utilize her again.

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired cracks in ceiling and repainted. Did minor touch-ups elsewhere. I loved having Brenda at our house. She has high standards and does the job right. She will be my go to person for this type of work in the future.

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scraped and painted living room ceiling that had been peeling. Quiet, clean, efficient. Looks great!

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SHE DID A GREAT JOB AND CLEANED UP AFTER THE JOB. WHEN SHE WAS DONE SHE FELT LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY.

02/07/2013

Brenda provided a detailed estimate and then provided the service as detailed. She was on time and the painting was done quickly! The quality was terrific. She was delightful to work with and I will absolutely use her again. I have already shared her number with friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brenda painted the interior of my home, walls and wood work. I asked for two different colors on the walls, with a third on the wood work and she did a terrific job. She even painted carefully around a decorative piece that I could not take down.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting, Wall Paper removal and Covering, Sheet rock repair and finish. Removal of damaged sheet rock.Small repairs.

Major construction. I try to stay in my expertise. I Work in Albemarle County,all areas around Charlottesville & the state of Virginia. Repairs, Painting & Wallcovering. Interior, exterior,commercial , industrial and residential. I'm a people person.