VERIZON

B Rated | 24 Reviews

Adelphia Exteriors

271  REVIEWS
Adelphia Exteriors

We are a family owned business that has over 35 years of experience specializing in roof replacements, windows, siding, doors, insulation, painting, and gutters. Our experienced technicians will give you expert honest advice on array of our exterior products. Get a free in-home estimate - (703) 880-8648. Award winning.

Award 2019
Offers by Adelphia Exteriors on Angie's List

09/25/2015

I like that their customer service is pretty good. What I don't like is that all of a sudden you have hidden charges on your bill. The price is not bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have Verizon for cable and internet. I have the triple play.

08/27/2015

They are okay. We are having trouble getting access to something and they are tough to get someone. I have 5 TVs and have everything so the price is not too bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have my internet through Verizon.

08/07/2015

I would not use them in the future,  but there are no other choices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my cable TV, internet and phone service.

CATEGORY internet service,cable tv service,cell phone service,landline phone service

05/20/2015

We've used Verizon since we moved here in 2013. It's efficient. The service has been good. The service hasn't been an issue. I would recommend them to somebody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are using Verizon just for the internet.

CATEGORY internet service

05/05/2015

It's a bundle. It's slightly cheaper. It's one check I'm writing not 3. Variety of channels compare to Comcast. I didn't have any internet and wires had gotten pulled out. The person came out and re-do the box and it was free of charge. They do the job. They do what they are suppose to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Verizon. Land line, cable and internet.