RESTON GLASS CORP

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since July 2008

Reston Glass Corporation is well known in Northern Virginia for providing the highest quality workmanship and they take real pride in providing excellent customer service. Always reliable and efficient, the Reston Glass Corporation is a company that customers have grown to trust for all their Commercial and Residential glass needs. This holds true wherever you live, be it throughout Prince William County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, and all surrounding areas. Since their opening in 1977, Reston Glass has grown to be a large 8 Mobile Unit that is always ready to serve you! Reston Glass has: • An expert sales force to help you make the appropriate decision when it comes to glass selection, frame finishes and configuration options • A state-of-the-art custom manufacturing facility • A fleet of fully equipped trucks and factory trained installers • Ability to do most any glass replacement needed Reston Glass has a steady pattern of substantial growth due to its contemporary and innovative methods in production, installation and service. All of our shower doors and tub enclosures are built by a unique group of people, professionals in their own right. With hundreds of collective years between them, these highly trained experts are devoted, talented and dedicated to producing "that better product". ...

Elements Home Remodeling

Elements Home Remodeling in Ashburn, VA is a complete home improvement and remodeling resource for our customers in Northern Virginia.

07/27/2018

The Reston Glass rep showed up promptly near the *beginning* of the 3-hour window they gave us. He was cordial and professional, and he promptly replaced the broken pane in our window. He then carefully cleaned the window and told me how long to wait before painting the frame, or doing anything else that could hinder the repair job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken window repair (pane replacement)

11/21/2017

Fair prices, great service and very customer-focused. Simply the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing frameless shower door

CATEGORY doors

08/10/2017

RG cut mirrors to match the one I brought in. Due my error, I had to reorder 3 thicker mirrors. RG graciously gave me a discount on the thicker mirrors and had them ready in 2 working days. Great friendly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 3 custom-cut mirrors for a 3 door medicine cabinet.

07/12/2017

Small things kept me from giving Reston Glass an "A" rating. They said they would have the mirror in a week, but it took an extra day to call me. They were scheduled to install it between 9 am and noon, but they didn't show up until close to 1 pm. The price was fair and everyone I dealt with at the shop and the installers were very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and install wall mirror

07/07/2017

They ordered the windows and scheduled an appointment to replace them. Took less than two hours to replace the panes, which were all on the second floor. I thought I would have to repaint the entire area but they were so good, it only needed some touch up. Bottom line -- call these guys first if you need window replacements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some windows replaced. One of the big companies told me I had to replace the whole window not just the part that was damaged. The tech rep from Reston laughed, measured the damaged area and gave me a great quote.

CATEGORY replacement windows

SHOWER & BATH ENCLOSURES, STEAM SHOWERS, HINGES, HANDLES & HARDWARE, BATHROOM ACCESSORIES & CLEANING MATERIALS. REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, SCREENS & INSULATED WINDOWS. WALL MIRRORS, FLOOR AND VANITY BATHROOM MIRROR DESIGNS & DECORATIVE MIRRORS.