A CARPET ENGINEER

Angie's List since July 2006

Awards & Badges

12421 WILLOW FALLS DR

Herndon, VA 20170

CARPET STEAM CLEANING, CARPET REPAIR & RESTRETCHING, SHAMPOO DRY CLEANING, FURNITURE CLEANING, HEAVY TRAFFIC STAIN REMOVAL, WATER DAMAGE, SCOTCHGARD & TEFLON, DE-FLEA ,,, ...

carpet installation (9)carpet cleaning (5)water and smoke damage (1)upholstery cleaning (1)flooring (2)

11/06/2020

They did a great job! I was called prior to the arrival of the person doing the work to let me know he was on his way. He walked through the rooms with me and explained what was going to be done and how long he projected the work would take. The carpet engineer helped me move the furniture out of his way so the work could be done and move it back when he had finished in the rooms. A hard worker! T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/29/2020

The owner came & provided the service. He went beyond my expectation in assisting with the furniture moves when I asked if he could assist in moving a book case to a new location instead of putting it back where it was. The price was reasonable (lower than other service providers) with outstanding service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Stretching

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/20/2020

Carpet Engineer were very knowledgeable and professional. They came two days after I contacted them and showed up on a timely basis. They were very experienced and completed the repairs in a workmanlike manner. Their billing was very reasonable for the high quality work performed. They also provided a 3 year guarantee of their work. I would not hesitate to use them again or refer them to a friend....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair carpet seams on stairs and floor area

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/15/2020

A Carpet Engineer did a great job with my water damaged carpet. He set a two hour window and arrived within the first half hour. He explained what he was doing and showed me the extent of the water damage under the carpet. The price was very reasonable and I requested his business card before he left because I plan to call him next time I need the carpet cleaned or replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a section of water damaged carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/07/2020

Very professional and very reasonable. Worked with my schedule and budget. Will hire again and recommend to every one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

10/07/2020

Ray is truly a professional. He did an amazing job for my family. He left the carpet feeling brand new like when we moved in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/28/2017

Very well. We had some spare Berber scraps but they were not identical to the installed carpet. Still, he was able to cut a strip of the good carpet from behind some furniture to fix the tear while filling in the strip with the other scraps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a tear in our Berber carpet. A Carpet Engineer sent someone the next day - a Saturday - and did an amazing job fixing the tear.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2017

D

11/24/2010

I didn't like them. They exposed wood in one of the rooms where I had them stretch the carpet. They shouldn't have done that. I think the price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired A Carpet Engineer to clean and stretch some of my carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2010

08/17/2010

He was very good. He was on time. The quality of work he did was excellent, and he was professional. I saw that he did not understand me when I spoke as he was Spanish; however, he followed my directions. He did understand me, and I got to know he spoke English reasonably well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A Carpet Engineer in July to clean the carpet of my entire house, and he also did upholstery.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2010

02/24/2009

He did a really good job. The rug was not in good shape, but I was not ready to throw it out. He cleaned it and scotch guarded it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took my rug and cleaned it.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

CARPET STEAM CLEANING, CARPET REPAIR & RESTRETCHING, SHAMPOO DRY CLEANING, FURNITURE CLEANING, HEAVY TRAFFIC STAIN REMOVAL, FIRE & WATER DAMAGE, DRAPERIES, PET ODOR REMOVAL, SCOTCHGARD & TEFLON, DE-FLEA & DE-TICK, CAR INTERIOR SHAMPOO CLEANING, & DUCT CLEANING.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express