A-1 CONCRETE LEVELING

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2007

A-1 Concrete Leveling lifts and levels concrete instead of removing and replacement. Typically saves 50%-75% over removal/replacement. Free Estimates, professional employees....

Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Award 2019
Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angie's List

07/10/2018

Mark was very up front on what result he might be able a achieve, which I really appreciated. And, the result he did achieve was OUTSTANDING!!! Not cheap but well worth the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled large concrete slabs on patio.

12/30/2017

I was very pleased with the whole process of working with A-1 Concrete Leveling. I contacted several companies about the work (and received many different assessments, prices, proposals on how to solve my issues) before making my selection, but I made the right choice with this company. I was not able to meet Mark when he came by to check out my driveway and walkway, initially, which is something ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to lift and level a slab of my concrete driveway closest to my garage as well as two sections of my walkway. I also had cracks in the driveway caulked.

11/28/2017

Outstanding job. Very quick turnaround and completed the project in less than one day,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our front sidewalk was sinking along with the front "stoop" in leading to our front entry way door.

11/28/2017

Very satisfied! Arrived on time, completed the work professionally, cleaned up after the job was complete. We could not be happier. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our walkway and front steps had settled over the years. We learned about concrete leveling techniques and received quotes from several contractors and choose A-1 because of their responsiveness, knowledge, warranty and price (in that order).

11/16/2017

Excellent! Great people to work with - very happy with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling of concrete driveway and porch.

CATEGORY mudjacking

CONCRETE LEVELING OF WALKWAYS, SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS, PATIOS & FILLING OF VOIDS UNDER CONCRETE PATIOS, PORCHES, POOL DECKS.

NEW CONCRETE & DECORATIVE SURFACING OF CONCRETE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover