Whisler Contracting Services is your full-service building and remodeling contractor. We take our work very seriously, meeting and talking with each client about his or her concerns. Every member of our staff is experienced and certified. We hold ongoing training and safety seminars to ensure up-to-date styles and techniques. Owner, Bryan Whisler, makes it a point to visit each jobsite and discuss any questions or concerns with the client. We want to provide each of our clients with a superior product at a great price....

REYCO POWER WASHING & SEALING

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

05/15/2018

My project was adding additional deck area. Brian Whisler offered a fair price for my custom job. As an engineer and homeowner, my expectations are pretty high from the get-go...Brian got there just fine. Here is where the bar was raised: In all my experience with contractors, never has anyone cleaned up the work site daily, or cared enough to remove lumber from my lawn daily to prevent grass dama...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Increase size of current deck

CATEGORY decks,hardwood floor repair

05/09/2018

It went Very well. Brian and his crew were very professional, personable, and attentive to detail. Brian took good notes at the initial meeting and followed through with everything I asked for. Would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen renovation

CATEGORY contractors,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/10/2018

Amazing attention to detail. He worked with us on our vision for the remodel and helped us make it a reality. They turned our upstairs loft into a 5th bedroom. Nothing but good things to say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs Bedroom Addition

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

03/19/2017

Came to look and give an estimate. Said he would email an estimate in four days or so. It's been two weeks and nothing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing engineered hardwood floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,remodeling

Drafting - Gutter Cleaning - Gutter Guards - Gutter Repairs - Gutter Replacement - Roof Repairs - Roof Replacement - Roof Inspections - Carpentry - Decks - Sheds - Fencing - Additions - Remodeling - Kitchens - Bathrooms - Sunrooms - Garage Doors - Entry Doors - Sliding Glass Doors - Windows - Siding - Railing - Drywall