Southern Landscaping

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since November 2017

12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

10900 Westek Dr

Henrico, VA 23233

Southern Landscaping is a locally owned lawn care and landscaping company. We are your one stop shop service for all lawn care and landscaping needs. Our Lawn Care Services include: Mowing, Aerating and seeding, Weed Control and Leaf Clean up. Our Landscaping Services include: Bed Maintenance, Mulching, Pruning, Plant Install/removal, Sod, Landscape Design, Grading, Drainage, Pavers, Retaining Walls and Much More! We want you to rest easy knowing you hired to best for the job. We take great pride in what we do and the results at the end of the job say it all!...

lawn & landscaping (12)lawn care (9)hardscaping (2)irrigation system (2)

07/30/2020

We worked with Taylor on a job to create new beds in the front yard along with Cherry trees. We also torn up the front foundation plantings and planted new shrubs and plants. Unfortunately, about 80% of the shrubs that Taylor planted died within 2-3 months. We cared for these as best we could. We did not get any care instructions from Taylor after the work was completed. Not all of the soft touch ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
create new beds, planting trees/shrubs, flowers, removal of old shrubs

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Photo for Southern Landscaping - 10900 Westek Dr, Henrico, VA - 38760649

03/13/2020

High quality work! Absolutely recommend. We couldn’t be happier

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pacer stone

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

08/20/2019

It went above my expectations and beyond pleased with the job and professionalism that they had through out the job! Would Most definitely hire again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large area of landscape removal and replanting job

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you!! We are glad to help!!

03/20/2019

Better than anticipated. Our yard looks terrific. Work was done with a smile and on time. The company submitted a formal estimate and followed up with a return visit to explain the proposal. The crew was professional and thorough. I will hire them again if needed and recommend to all I can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway barriers installed. Landscape reworked to facilitate drainage. New mulch with stone accents. Stump removed and several new bushes and plants installed.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

11/04/2018

Great work and professional work ethic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, mowing, weed control, aerating/seeding

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2018

07/20/2018

They are honest and do a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow my lawn every week and do my landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

07/05/2018

I was very impressed with the professional job I have experienced with this company. I have our front yard maintained, weekly. Seasonally, my back yard is cleaned up and my beds are mulched. Taylor is very responsive, professional, friendly and courteous. Southern Landscaping leaves my property clean and communicates any schedule changes, in advance. I highly recommend Southern Landscaping for you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Mowing and Maintenance + seasonal mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

07/02/2018

They met with me the same day after reaching out to them for a quote. Each mow has been done well and they bill me in a timely manner. Communication is great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care (mowing and edging)

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

07/02/2018

My experience with Southern Landscaping has been nothing but positive. Work was done when promised and performed well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal and planting grass.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

06/28/2018

Southern Landscaping came in and did an amazing job with landscaping our back yard. The landscaping including creating two rock gardens, mulching all natural areas, building a stone border around mulched areas, and putting in a drainage system to support heavy rains washing away problem areas of the yard. They also planted trees and multiple bushes and plants to add to the overall impact. Our back...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping of back yard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

- Bed Maintenance - Lawn Mowing - Weed Control - Aerating and seeding - Leaf Clean ups - Plant Install / Removals - Bed Design - Hardscape - Retaining Walls - Grading - Commercial and Residential Snow Removal

Check, Visa