RLC Construction LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2012

: HOME IMPROVEMENT. INTERIOR/EXTERIOR. STORM DAMAGE REPAIR. 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE. CERTIFIED LEAD RENOVATOR....

Built To Last LLC

Class B Home Builder and Home remodeling. We are a small company looking to grow a solid relationship with all of our customers. We accept all Credit cards, Personal/business Check or Cash. Billing procedure is 1/2 final contract price (unless specified) prior to signing contract. Free Estimates

02/03/2015

From beginning to end RLC was very professional, responsive, and patient with my wife and I. This was the first time we had tile installed in our house and RLC did an amazing job. My wife and I were told right from the beginning RLC would finish the job until we were 100% satisfied, nothing more, nothing less and thats exactly what they did (They cheating with nothing more since RLC exceeded our e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled full bath. The remodel included Tub, Tile, Vanity, and Medicine Cabinet.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/02/2013

Robert did a great job.  Easy to deal with, communicates well.     Takes his work seriously and wants it done right.  I would use RLC again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RLC remodeled a bathroom and also put in~17 new storm windows for us.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/11/2013

It was great.  I met the man, he showed up, he did the work and he did a great job.  I have absolutely no complaints.  He was reliable, dependable and I don’t think he really overcharged for the work he did.  He was there almost immediately.  This was kind of a surprise in the project and apparently he works a lot with DMA Flooring, and they have a good work history so when they got to that point ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not use them directly.  I had my kitchen floor redone by DMA Flooring and they had pull out the sub flooring because I had a water leak.  The joints underneath the toilet had to be replaced, they had to be sister joints, so DMA Flooring contacted RLC Construction LLC to do that work.

CATEGORY flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/13/2012

We have used RLC in the past and have always had great service. Robert does a lot of the work himself, but also has an experienced crew. Even if he doesn't do the work, he always calls to see how things are going and also comes to the house to check the finished work. He is very easy to work with and is also very busy, but will get back to you within 48 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install pull down attic stairs, install 2 thresholds, install bi-fold door, patch and paint bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Thank you for the kind words. We here at RLC Construction love working for you guys and look forward on working with you in the new year. Take care. Thank you, Robert Crowder

HOME IMPROVEMENT : INTERIOR : EXTERIOR