Bryan Polo Construction

Henrico, VA 23231

Bathroom Renovation

Bathroom Renovation

home remodeling2020
Entire replacement of floors, shower/tub area, walls painted.

Since 2012 we have been servicing customers with great products and quality workmanship. With over 20 years experience, we can help you build, remodel, or repair to your specifications. We specialize in additions, porches, whole home remodeling, floors, siding, windows, doors and many other items. WE DO NOT DO BATHTUB RESURFACING OR SHED KITS. We have a team of trades that work seamlessly covering everything you'll need to have a job well done. Please visit our website for pictures and reviews. We hope to hear from you soon!...

garage building (5)deck building (2)home remodeling (1)siding (1)home remodeling (1)fencing (1)

10/28/2020

Bryan was great! Attention to detail and a pleasure to be around. Our bathroom and kitchen look wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom, kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

12/02/2019

I had Mr. Polo install a Candy display case into my drywall. He arrived a little late but had excellent communication. He seemed very knowledgeable about construction and seemed honest. The job came out great and it took the two days he said it would. The price was reasonable and when the job was discovered to not be as involved as originally thought he adjusted the price. Overall I am very please...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CANDY UNIT DISPLAY INSTALL

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Photo for Bryan Polo Construction - 8059 Varina Rd, Henrico, VA - 38268818

12/02/2019

It was outstanding. Everything was done in a timely manner. It was a good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a shed and did deck work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

11/28/2019

Bryan Polo and his team do excellent work. With high attention to detail, you get quality work you can be proud of. His team has done a couple of projects for me so I'm a repeat customer and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheds, siding, deck

CATEGORY decks,siding,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

11/28/2019

He did an excellent job. He was very efficient, very clean, very pleasant, and on time. No extra call and gave me a good quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a fencing around my yard but before that they wrap around the deck, installed another deck, and back portion deck.

CATEGORY decks,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

11/23/2019

Bryan and his team did a fantastic job on my garage project. I chose him initially because of his very reasonable quote, and his personable manner. He continued to impress me as my project commenced. His communication is excellent. He was very Professional, and focused my satisfaction. He performs quality work, and is a pleasure to deal with. In the rare occasion there was a complication on the pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/21/2019

Bryan did an great job building our detached garage. The cost was fair with high quality material. Would offer one improvement, and that is to communicate a little better with the customer during the project. Other than that, excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
detached garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

Framing, carpentry, additions, decks, porches, remodeling, bathrooms, kitchens

ASK FOR DETAILS