BNW Builders

• Trade License Authority
  • Department Of Professional And Occupational Regulation
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160630

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

8601 Staples Mill Rd.

Henrico, VA 23228

Screened porches, decks, replacement windows, siding, roofing and gutter shutter. We were inducted into the Remodeling BIG50 as of of the nations' top remodelers. We have an A+ BBB rating. Give us a call at 804-346-3300 or go to www.bnwbuilders.com and check out our work....

roofing (59)gutter installation (40)window (38)siding (21)door (19)deck building (18)home remodeling (12)sunroom and patio (5)home builder (4)skylight installation (2)deck cleaning (2)water and smoke damage (2)

07/09/2020

I never put much stock into lifetime warranties until now! BNW came out within one day of my calling to report a piece of my gutter got blown off. Gerald was wonderful, explained to me that i needed to clean the outside of my gutters for best performance. He repaired the piece in a few minutes. Thanks to a great company that stood behind its warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A piece of the gutter came off in a wind storm. So under warranty gutter piece was replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

08/13/2019

Contacted for a deck estimate, they could not provide services/suggestion/support, so very not helpful. Then they threatened ti report me because I left a "baseless" review, and then I decide to give them another chance with a service they do provide, windows, and they said "Please stop". What a waste of time speaking to them! Extremely rude and not helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

CATEGORY decks,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Another ridiculous review allowed by Angie's List. This is what happened: 8/9/2019 1:33pm customer sends request for an estimate through AL's system asking for a deck quote and needs it done by 8/22. I reply at 1:48pm We currently have a waiting list of 3 months. Sorry. Customer replies back at 3:16 that she needs a new roof and attic remodel. I reply back at 3:27 that we will contact her momentar...
D

07/08/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a quote on siding and roof replacement. Sales person was there as expected. Explained that the price would most likely be higher than most the quotes i already had or would get. Explained in detail the quality of workmanship of the company. I was impressed with what I was told and excited to get a quote to see and compare. I was told it would take 3 days to get a quote and I'm still waiting. I guess the sales person didn't think I'd go with the proposal so just left me hanging !! Siding and Roof replacement.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

04/09/2019

BNW exceeded our expectations. Once construction began in late February, the job was finished within six weeks! Their craftsmanship is excellent; their responsiveness to questions/changes, etc. was quick, and the completed project is absolutely beautiful. They also replaced our old sliding glass door with a beautiful maintenance-free one. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BNW built a second story deck and beautiful screened porch

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

02/21/2019

They have done gutter guards, windows, doors and a full kitchen renovation. All with high quality and on time completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BNW has done a variety of things for us

CATEGORY countertops,gutter repair,roofing,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

02/16/2019

BNW builders replaced windows across the whole back of my home. Bruce worked with me from the very beginning to help me find a product that fit my needs. The crew was on time each day and were professional and immaculate throughout the entire installation. It was a big job with scaffolding inside and out. I was very pleased with the way the crew took care of my home and yard while they were workin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Windows in Sunroom

CATEGORY windows

Photo for BNW Builders - 8601 Staples Mill Rd., Henrico, VA - 37716736

02/15/2019

Great! The door is beautiful, and the window is awesome - easy to use, attractive... we plan to have BNW Builders replace the rest of our doors and windows as soon as we are able.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior door and window replacement

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

02/15/2019

BNW builders work was top notch. They provided quick turn around on quote and scheduling. They accomplished all work ahead of promised schedule even after we added a request(new back sliding door) right before work start. We could not be happier. Would definitely recommend and hire again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

02/06/2019

Honestly, my husband and I didn’t know much about BNW Builders but had heard several advertisements for the company on Positive Hits PER. When the time came for our roofing project, we called and scheduled an appointment for a roofing estimate. We are so glad we did! Our sales consultant, Chris, was outstanding. He blew us away with his first question at the start of our appointment - “what are th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

11/05/2018

They were on time did a good job and did not hurry the work Did a good job cleaning up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Thank you.

Fiberglass replacement windows, siding, roofing, screened porches, decks & gutter shutter.

Please ask for details.