Advantage Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2011

B Rated | 6 Reviews

At Advantage, we feel one of the most important parts of developing a good relationship with our clients is being able to keep them involved. After the initial meeting, where we get to know your site, your budget, your tastes, and your ideas, we develop a master plan of your site. All of your ideas and personal tastes are taken into consideration as one of our designers draws up a plan to fit your needs. By combining your ideas with our talent, creativity, and experience, we hope to provide you with a custom outdoor environment that far exceeds your expectations. Our goal is to pay attention to every detail in order to create a flawless transition between drawing and reality. Additional Email: info@advantage-landscaping.com...

Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angie's List

09/21/2012

The demo guys arrived on time, worked hard, and cleaned up well each day.  The project eventually turned out well, though I had to argue with the owner about his reluctance to match my current brickwork.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company replaced a concrete walkway with a brick and mortar walkway.

CATEGORY hardscaping

04/30/2012

One of the crew leads (Tommy) came to my house for a walk thru to understand what we needed.  Within a week we received an estimate and what he believed to be a landscape design.  I should have stopped right here.  I wasn't thrilled but this company was referred to me by a friend who said they had a good experience and their yard looked great. It wasn't what I would call a landscape design.  It wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up - clean beds, edging, pruning, mulching.  Installed new plants. Hardscaping - installed new front walk & stoop Sprinkler system - partner company installed/

CATEGORY landscaping

04/20/2012

Danny.the owner helped with all aspect of the job he designed and did all the work with his crew .It came out gneaf.I would tell anyone to use advantage for there landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company landscaped and put a flower bed in my yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

03/19/2012

Danny and his crew started when they were scheduled, completed one day early, cleaned up completely. The yard is show-stopping gorgeous !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large tree, provided new landscaping design completed landscaping as designed.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,dock building

D

03/15/2012

We asked for several bids on this project, and they were the ones that called back to us that they were generally more concerned because we were putting a garage on top of another garage with a lot of concrete, and we were a little worried about the stability. They reassured us that they would take care of it and he could handle the job, although it was by far the biggest job that he had ever done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the services of Advantage Custom Construction and Landscaping. They built a three-story garage, the bottom two stories are garage and the top story is an apartment above the garage.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,home builders

Landscaping - Architecture, Construction, & Maintenance. Snow Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover