Ram Jack Foundation Solutions

• 20151130

8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

88 Butler Farm Road

Hampton, VA 23666

Install Ram Jack Patented steel piers to stablize foundation and chimney's Install Beams/Girders, sister floor joists to help support floors Raise Homes above flood zone. Can just lift the structure or do a turn key process...

foundation repair (10)chimney repair (2)concrete repair (1)

12/20/2019

It was done GREAT!! Very professional and cared about my yard and area they worked on. Super job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 4 Ram Jack Helical Piles 2 at right corner and by rear deck

CATEGORY chimney repair,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Thanks for your review, glad we were able to perform your work to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure to work with you. Debbie and Kenny

08/18/2018

I have used Ram Jack twice. The first time was for a second opinion another company gave me. Calling them saved me a lot of money. The second time was for a question about a property I was considering purchasing. They provided me the information I needed and were most helpful. I have found them to be helpful and of high integrity. I would recommend anyone considering a costly foundation repair to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Analysis

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

D

05/11/2018

They responded promptly but he would not crawl under the house to tell me exactly what I needed. I have had many contractors go under the house with no problem, but he wanted to say my duct work was in the way. Nonetheless, I felt I was given price out of $13,000 without him even going under the house to look at the existing floor joists because he didn't want to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Joists repaired or replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

01/23/2018

The work was performed quickly, in a professional manor, with good results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair and shimming of piers under the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

08/07/2017

Everything went smoothly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed pier installation to support and level home foundation. Estimate, permits, communication, engineering and work all professionally and right on schedule. Extremely good people to work with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

10/08/2016

I called Ram Jack to get a second opinion after a company told me that I needed a jack put under my home. Ram Jack came out and assessed the situation and determined that my home did not need a jack at all. My issue was more moisture related and they referred me to a company that specialized in moisture control. The company gave me a quote. I am very glad I called Ram Jack and will call them again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested an analysis of our crawl space.

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2016

12/22/2015

Uneventfully - which means it was a perfectly executed job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install helical piers to stabilize corner of foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2015

03/02/2015

Selected Ram Jack in Hampton to repair foundation after having 3 other companies give assessments/estimates. Ram Jack was the most reasonable and they offered financing if needed. I was able to do all this long distance as I live out of town. Debbie Lee, manager, was friendly and easy to talk with regarding work set up and payment. Any question she could not answer she put me in contact with Kenne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 8 helical piers around foundation of townhouse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2015

02/24/2014

They did a very good job and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did major foundation repair in my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2013

05/22/2006

This company had such a good reputation here. When the inspector looked at the work done he asked if it was them who did the work because he could tell. The chimney looked as if it was never out of place and it only took a days time for them to fix it. The neighbor had the same thing happen and used Ram Jack also. They were very good at chimney work to say the least.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The wind blew the chimney away from the house. They dug under the house, jacked the chimney back into place and reattached it.

CATEGORY chimney repair