Atlantic Contracting LLC

A 9 Reviews

Founded 2003 •

101 Boxwood Point Rd

Hampton, VA 23669

We have been in the residential building industry for nearly 2 decades. We specialize in decks, both wood and composite, railings, interior trim, and fencing. We have an excellent reputation for being fair, punctual, and providing excellent customer service....

deck building (6)home builder (2)woodworking (1)home remodeling (1)

01/08/2021

We needed to have the stairwell railing replaced for various reasons and decided to have the banisters and trim replaced as well. Pat Smith came out to assess the same day we initially contacted him. He provided a quote when 24 hours and scheduled our appointment very shortly after. The work was complete within the next week. He consulted with me regarding the replacement options to ensure I was p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stairwell banister, railing, and trim replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Photo for Atlantic Contracting LLC - 101 Boxwood Point Rd, Hampton, VA - 39122933

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

11/27/2020

No one called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repace DEck

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

I have never heard of [Member Name Removed] his name does not appear in my list of leads, I’ve never received a voice mail, text, or email from him. Not sure why he would leave me a review!

10/01/2020

Professionalism and exemplary workmanship were demonstrated by Patrick Smith from the initial meeting to finalization of project. He not only communicated every step of the way, but when he stated that he would be present, he was. He work ethic and acumen at constructing our deck we’re beyond reproach. The finished product has added a new element of panache for our COVID induced staycation at home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trex Deck addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for the awesome review! I wish there were a place to review phenomenal customers like The Whites’

05/08/2020

Excellent service and professionalism. Very quick to finish our job. He came out on a Tuesday for review of our need and was back to complete the entire job on that Friday. Everything was done in 1 day. He found the exact vinyl railing to match what we had already. Our deck looks awesome. Pat Smith’s estimate was fair. We originally needed only 4 screens fixed but he said he would rescreen the ent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screens repaired and vinyl railings installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/20/2020

Patrick and team were masters and very efficient. They did a very professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch: replaced rails and installed all new deck boards-composite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Photo for Atlantic Contracting LLC - 101 Boxwood Point Rd, Hampton, VA - 38515190

03/22/2020

Excellent workmanship by Patrick Smith. I couldn’t be happier with the finished deck. It’s beautiful. He was extremely helpful during the planning stages and made suggestions that enhanced the deck’s appearance. He kept me informed during the entire project and it was finished on schedule. I highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

Thank you so much!!

06/25/2019

It went very well. Mr. Alan was very professional and was very responsive to all text and or phone calls. I would recommend and use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my deck to be pressure washed, sanded and stained.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

03/09/2019

Reliable and very honest people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contractor doing trim and frame work

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

03/05/2019

This contractor does what they say they're going to do it when they say they're going to do it at a price that is competitive and a quality that is extraordinary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck, stairs, interior trim, general repair work. Fire damage repair - framing and vinyl fence installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed]

We specialize in Interior trim, decks, handicap ramps, deck repairs, porch and deck railings and fences.