Peter Capiro - The Handyman

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2014

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Business owned and operated by me alone, electronic invoicing, except credit cards, checks and cash....

MBG painting

1  REVIEW
MBG painting

Locally owner business with over 6 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all you home endeavors.

09/05/2016

The work went great. Cole was very professional and completed the job in a timely manner. He kept the work area clean and minimized the impact to other areas of the house when sanding Sheetrock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish a small office including electrical work, Sheetrock and trim work.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

05/30/2016

Provider came to house, provided estimate.   Check written for downpayment and he NEVER came back.   He did not answer multiple phone calls, text messages.  He just disappeared.   Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did nothing

CATEGORY handyman service

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a quote and then never followed up! No call, nothing. Check written for down-payment still sitting on my counter.

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,garage doors,handyman service

Mr. [Member Name Removed] (the father) and I had a vebal arrangement to wait until spring (warmer & dryer weather) because the temp. was not advantageous for staining his deck or painting his shed after the repairs were made. So I never stopped by to pick up his check for materials. But now the spring has arrived I will contact Mr. [Member Name Removed] and make arrangements.

05/29/2014

We've had Peter working for us since 2007. This latest job was excellent, as usual. He returned our initial call about a damaged garage door promptly. Came out to view the work within a week. Gave 3 options and prices for the garage door work. Worked in stages (had to wait for the replacement motor). He calls or emails ahead to schedule a work day, and to ensure we moved our cars out of the way. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door operator. Reset garage door, straightened door rails, adjusted torsion spring tension. Replaced automatic vent ifor the foundation crawl space.

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,garage doors,handyman service

The review is very much appreciated. I hope I can continue to serve all my customers (friends) as you have described in your review. Thanks

Home maintenance and repair and what ever makes me handy

Landscaping,