D & B Hauling & Moving

A146 REVIEWS

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2009

10001 Georgetown Pike # 845

Great Falls, VA, 22066

D & B Hauling & Moving is a family business dedicated to providing people in the Northern Virginia and DC Metro areas with cheap and reliable hauling and moving services. We can solve your hauling needs, no matter the job size. We haul it all! We have been in business for more than 20 years and provide the most honest and fair prices in the industry. With several different vehicles constantly in service, we are ready at a moments notice to serve you. We are happy to provide free estimates, many times even over the phone. Other companies charge more and we are always ready to beat their prices. We have local references available, so give us a call, we will haul it all for a great price! We are looking forward to doing business with you. Discounts offered to educators, senior citizens, & military...

Hauling (144)Moving Companies (11)Garbage Collection (3)

11/29/2019

Replied promptly and was able to complete the job very quickly. Very reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away a king size mattress and assorted other trash.

CATEGORY garbage collection, hauling services

Thank you very much for the favorable review. It really makes a difference in my business having satisfied customers like you. Please call me again if we can be of help. Buzz Bastable. D & B Hauling & Moving 703-403-7700

11/11/2019

They are really responsive and picked up on Sunday the day I contacted them. Price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

Thanks very much for your review, [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your business & look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Buzz @ D & B Hauling 703-403-7700

10/30/2019

All went very well. They arrived on time and worked efficiently. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling large furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/28/2019

Super fast work, spot on work. If you need something removed, these are the go to guys. Would use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed]—Appreciate your review for my company. Look forward to doing business with you again. Sincerely, Buzz D & B Hauling

10/28/2019

We had a sleep sofa, chair & ottoman, dresser and mirror with shelves hauled away. They were prompt, courteous and did a great job. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed]—-Thanks so much for the positive review. It means a lot to my company & myself to have satisfied customers. Sincerely, Buzz. D & B Hauling. 703-403-7700

10/01/2019

Great! We struck an agreement and they cleared all of the metal as agreed. Great service and I would definetly hire again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling metal from garden shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Thanks so much for the positive review. We are always happy to receive one in that it helps us create new business. Sincerely, Buzz. D & B Hauling. 703-403-7700

07/09/2019

It went great, Victor showed up the same day and took everything away for $250, other companies that charge by the amount of the truck used were quoted $750+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a flood in my basement and 30+ contractor bags plus a bunch of furniture that needed to be hauled away

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Thanks very much for your positive review We thrive on reviews such as yours Buzz. D & B Hauling & Moving

05/16/2019

This is the second time I have used D&B Hauling. They are very responsive. I needed a pickup within 3 days and they were able to schedule it, showed up exactly when they said and hauled it all away. It doesn’t get any better than that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling old furniture and items left by tenants

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. Appreciate very much the positive review. I’m happy that everything went smoothly. Buzz. D & B Hauling. 703-403-7700

05/15/2019

They were prompt and removed the dresser and took it away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trash old dresser from bedroom.

CATEGORY hauling services, moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2019

Thanks very much for the positive review. I appreciate your business & hope that we can help you again. Sincerely, Buzz. D & B Hauling & Moving. 703-403-7700

01/08/2019

I called and was able to get an appointment for the next day. They were on time (a bit early even). I was skeptical that they would be able to haul it all away in one trip and they had only a large pickup. However, they efficiently broke things down and got everything on board and out. Would hire again. The price was right and they got it done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed hauling of trash: a broken metal basketball hoop, an old freezer and two sofas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2018