Leo Lantz Construction Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2008

We take a unique approach to every project, but treat each home as if it were our own with quality, care, and creativity. For years our innovative and functional Bathroom and Kitchen remodeling projects have shaped the Henrico, Glen Allen, Midlothian and Richmond, Virginia areas. We specialize in remodeling older homes, using a precision approach that seamlessly blends the new and old....

Built To Last LLC

Class B Home Builder and Home remodeling. We are a small company looking to grow a solid relationship with all of our customers. We accept all Credit cards, Personal/business Check or Cash. Billing procedure is 1/2 final contract price (unless specified) prior to signing contract. Free Estimates

08/10/2017

Leo and his team are great! Leo guided us through the whole process. Kimberly is awesome at scheduling, answering any questions promptly, and keeping everything on track. All the workmen are professional and courteous. Before leaving each day, they cleaned up and generally made our lives as easy as possible. The finished work is beautiful -- we love our new bathrooms. Thanks, Leo and team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathrooms renovated, baseboard heaters removed, bathrooms and master bedroom painted (walls and trim). We also had a crack in our living room ceiling repaired.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to assisting you with your next projects.

08/02/2016

Their estimator came out and looked. His comment was "you do realize we're expensive and you're looking at a starting price of 21,000 for each bathroom". I replied - Yes. However to this day have never received their estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 bathrooms re-done from the studs out.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for your review. We do not agree with your recollection of our representative as this review was posted almost two years after the sales appointment. Expensive is a relative term and our sales staff do not use it in their sales process. We hope your projects were completed successfully.

02/09/2016

The estimate was so high it was almost insulting.  If the job was too small for them, it would have been more professional to just say so, not waste my time.  Very disappointed.  BTW, the verbal estimate was 70%-100% higher than the other estimates I got.  I had wanted 3 estimates to compare and was looking for the best quality at the best price, not the cheapest price.   I couldn't even get them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an estimate for removal and reinstallation of tile for a small master bathroom.  I was also hoping to get a back splash in my kitchen.  When I was contacted, Kimberly didn't sound very interested and told me to send pictures.  I had to send a follow up email to get acknowledgment of receipt and if they would even agree to provide an estimate.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for your review. However, we totally disagree with your assessment. We provided a general ballpark range for your remodel project given that you did not provide any fixture or tile selection specifications within seven days of initial contact. You were provided a general ballpark estimate given the fact that we have a two month field appointment backlog.

11/05/2015

Leo and his electrician, Pasha were both very pleasant and professional.  Kimberly who works in the office and does the quotes and scheduling was also very nice and easy to work with. They were fast and did a great job. I will only work with LeoLantz for any future projects.  They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom in my last house and did an awesome job too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with Leo and his electrician to get a chandelier moved from a coffered ceiling and to do some basic electrical work.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/23/2015

Leo Lantz Construction remodeled our master bath 3 1/2 years ago, like all renovation projects there were a couple of minor issues, but Leo and his crew were very responsive and professional, in resolving them. Because of their quality workmanship our master bath still looks brand new, three and a half years later. I would defiantly use them again.  .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath renovation

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for the positive report. We are happy to hear that you are still enjoying your new bathroom.

Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Remodeling General, Kitchen and Bathroom Design Services, Kitchen Design, Bathroom Design

na