Commonwealth Landcare Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150531

14653 Mountain Rd

Glen Allen, VA 23059

Commonwealth Landcare Inc. is a Class A contractor located in the greater Richmond, VA area offering complete grounds maintenance packages to both residential & commercial clients amongst many other landscape services. Commonwealth Landcare Inc. is owned & operated by a Virginia Tech horticulturist that supplies his knowledge and expertise into transforming any existing landscape into its own unique oasis. Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation....

lawn care (273)lawn & landscaping (65)leaf removal (49)lawn treatment (33)mulch delivering (24)tree service (16)hauling (16)irrigation system (7)

08/22/2019

Great experience Would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler head replacements & inspection of system

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

C

07/05/2019

I called to set up an appointment and was told to submit the details via an email, which I did. I saw where the email was sent to someone else to follow up with me and that was the last I ever heard from anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a sprinkler head replaced and then wanted the sprinkler system reviewed to see if any changes were needed, since we had made a lot of landscaping changes over the years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

C

08/22/2018

I called them in March and explained that we already had someone who would do the initial weeding and mulching in the spring and we just needed somebody to come on a regular basis such as every two weeks during the summer and weed flower beds and trim shrubbery. Mr. Pugh said yes, they could do that and their rate was $35 an hour. He wanted to send someone out to get an initial look at my property...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding of flower beds and trimming of shrubbery on a regular basis through the summer

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

05/16/2018

Connor was very professional and knew what he was doing. He gave his opinion as to head options with reasons why they would work for the area that we wanted covered. Was done in approx 2 hours. We were very impressed. Will definitely have them maintain the system when needed. Asked for a quote for lawn cutting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjusted sprinkler system, replaced a few heads and moved a few heads

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

02/22/2017

They come every Monday. I pay $205 per month. This company makes you have pride in small business. I never see the workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a lawncare contract. They maintain my lawn, my plants, everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

10/24/2016

Quick, clear communication. Great results so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General lawn care and maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2016

09/19/2016

I found them on Angie's List. They come every Monday. I have a yearly contract with them. They take care of the lawn throughout the entire season. The cost is $205 a month. They do my irrigation and they do everything. I trust their work. I having been using them since I moved in to the house in 2014. They are dependable. If there is an issue, they rectify it immediately. It is very personal. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Commonwealth Landcare. They do grass cutting, lawn hedge clipping. They do all the maintenance. Last week, they did aerating and seeding.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

09/19/2016

The price has been the same $205 a month

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Commonwealth Landcare.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2014

09/10/2016

Showed up on time and worked quickly. Very happy with the result - exactly what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerated 10,000 square ft lawn (they did not overseed as I had my own seed).

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

07/21/2016

I contacted Michael Pugh via telephone and he requested that I send him an email with what needed to be done along with my address with what needed to be done. I did as requested. He then replied to the email "Thanks for the information. We will be in touch via email with a proposal early next week." So imagine my surprise when someone showed up unannounced on the following Wednesday morning, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass Cut Hedges Trimmed Flowerbed cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2016

WE HAVE SENT THE ANGIE'S LIST CUSTOMER A NEW ESTIMATE THAT IS MORE IN LINE WITH THEIR SCOPE OF WORK. CW LANDCARE PROPOSES TO COMPLETE A ONE TIME SHRUB PRUNING AND COMPLETE LAWN SERVICE. (MOWING, WEED EATING & BLOWING) ALL DEBRIS WILL BE DISPOSED OF OFFSITE. TOTAL COST $400.00 Below is the email we sent the customer: I just read your review on Angie's List. I think I apologize is in order from our ...

Complete Grounds Management, Irrigation Install & Maintenance, Shrub & Tree Maintenance & Care, & Snow Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check