CLASS A GROUNDS MANAGEMENT

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2006

Full service landscaping company. We have been managing the common grounds for Home Owner Association and residential homes in the Richmond area for 17 years. We pride ourselves on quality service and strive to ensure each neighborhood and home is looking its best. Whether it's weekly grass cutting and trimming, irrigation, chemical application or major landscape redesign we can help. Email: info@classagrounds.com / www.classagrounds.com...

MowHawks

31  REVIEWS
MowHawks

MowHawks makes it easy and affordable to order lawn care service. We currently serve select neighborhoods in Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, and in the City of Richmond. We offer a full suite of lawn care services including lawn mowing, turf management, landscaping, mulch installation, and shrub and small tree pruning. We make it easy with free, instant online quotes, automatic billing, and great prices. As a company that’s Better Business Bureau Accredited, and a three-year winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award, you will find that working with us is as easy as it is affordable.

Offers by MowHawks on Angie's List

09/11/2014

Our developers left our townhouse community with a disaster as far as landscaping was concerned. We had standing water in 25% of the areas, no grass, no topsoil, and dead trees. John and his crew helped us tremendously, taking a community that looked like a subpar trailer court and turning it into a respectable looking community as far as common areas were concerned. He was extremely knowledgeable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Graded land to fix drainage issues, placed sod, irrigation, replaced dead trees for town house community. Lawn and irrigation maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

07/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Class A for landscaping and planting at my townhouse in Hickory Grove. I have also observed their work for the Hickory Grove HOA. Both categories showed pride of work, close supervision by John Sars, the owner, and a high quality of work. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

08/24/2006

I think they do a good job with the mowing service. They are here each week. They don't miss any spots. All the clippings and mess are cleaned up before they go. I guess we will keep using them into the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My lawn is mowed weekly. I don't know the sizes of the front and back yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/21/2006

The company is a husband and wife team. They do absolutely excellent work. Actually a lot of homeowners in the local new subdivisions are using them. My yard is cut for $40 a week and it is extra if you need to have additional fertilizing done. They come when they are supposed to. There is never any mess left behind in the yard. We would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have the company do weekly mowing and fertilizing, we have an average size suburban yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

OWNER SUPERVISED LAWN CARE & MAINTENANCE INCLUDING, CUT, EDGE, TRIM ALL BEDS, SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS, CLIPPINGS REMOVAL, LAWN FERTILIZATION, WEED CONTROL, MULCHING, PROFESSIONAL EDGING, LAWN IRRIGATION. LANDSCAPE DESIGN, PRUNING, TRIMMING, FINE GRADING, & LANDSCAPE INSTALLATION. CLASS A IS A FULL SERVICE LANDSCAPE COMPANY

ONE TIME JOBS FOR MOWING/LAWN MAINTENANCE.